Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Amazon est l’entreprise la plus orientée client au monde et est guidée par quatre principes :
- l’obsession client plutôt que l’attention portée à la concurrence,
- la passion pour l’invention,
- l’engagement en faveur de l’excellence opérationnelle,
- la réflexion à long terme.
Les commentaires en ligne, la commande en 1 clic, les recommandations personnalisées, les programmes Amazon Prime et « Expédié par Amazon », AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, les tablettes Fire, Fire TV, Amazon Echo et Alexa comptent parmi les produits et services initiés par Amazon.
Leurs collaborateurs sont animés et motivés par l’innovation dans les nouvelles technologies, la création de nouveaux produits et par le fait d’offrir aux clients des services qui leur facilitent la vie.
Ils sont ouverts à faire les choses différemment, à prendre des décisions rapidement et ils n’ont pas peur de l’échec. En résumé, Amazon a l’assise d’une grande entreprise et l’état d’esprit d’une “start-up”!
Amazon’s Global Social Communications Team is seeking a self-motivated, highly creative and experienced social media lead to own the continued development and growth of our @Amazon social media channels in France. The individual will lead on all aspects of social and owned media in France – social strategy development in alignment with our global reputational, brand and business goals; campaign, content and channel management; and measurement and evaluation. For this, they will be working closely with the EMEA social team, as well as the global social teams, to coordinate local delivery of social, owned and influencer campaigns. The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of the current social media landscape. Working with corporate and consumer communications teams, as well as cross-channel marketing (XCM), the individual will develop strong content strategy with a distinct & credible Amazon voice and robust amplification plans to achieve measurable results.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading teams, creating successful strategic social media campaigns with measurable results, both organic and paid, working closely with internal or external clients. We are seeking a strategic and creative thinker with strong writing skills and a keen eye for social-friendly content (across various media formats like video, static, etc.) who has a sharp understanding of building and leveraging consumer and reputation narratives on social media, and facilitating close collaboration with influencers and other opinion leaders, and always start with the customer and work backwards to create insight driven campaigns. The successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, innovative and able to pivot when necessary in our fast-paced start-up culture.
This role reports into the EMEA Social Lead and will work closely with various in-country PR leads and the wider Global Social Communications Team to develop a social-first and audience-centric strategy, plans and campaigns to enhance Amazon’s reputation in the country across internal and external stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead the FR social media operations for @Amazon brand and news handles acting as the key point of contact for stakeholders and wider teams
• Closely collaborating with communications and business teams to develop and produce social-first campaigns from within the organization as well as managing external agency partners to create campaigns and experiences for Amazon
• Set goals and benchmarks for social media performance in FR within the wider goal sets and parameters agreed for the Global Social Communications Team
• Own the processes, tools and playbooks associated to the optimal running of the social media channels in FR
• Responsible for the efficient deployment of budget aligned to overall goals
• Responsible for growing and managing the social media comms team within FR
• Utilizing industry and customer insights to inform strategies and remain an expert regarding on-going social trends and new platforms
• 8+ years of experience developing and executing social media brand strategies
• Proficient in all platform features within Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social channels
• Experience in social media campaign planning including leading on major brand campaigns
• Experience managing agency partnerships
• Proven budget management skills
• Proficiency in English and French
• Educated to a degree level