Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Algolia’s mission is to make every search interaction meaningful and rewarding through developer-friendly and enterprise-grade APIs. They build the leading Search & Discovery API for websites and mobile apps.
Their goal is to help the most innovative companies across most industries to create powerful, relevant and scalable discovery experiences for their users. Their hosted platform reduces the complexity of building and scaling a fast, relevant digital experience and helps teams accelerate development time.
Today, more than 7,500 companies such as, Twitch, Lacoste, Ouest-France, Medium, and Stripe rely on Algolia to manage 65 billion search queries a month.
At Algolia, milliseconds matter !
Meet Morgane, Technical Recruiter
At Algolia, we are passionate about helping developers & product teams connect their users with what matters most in milliseconds!
As a Partner Account Manager, you will help build out our momentum in the strategic accounts space by recruiting system integrators, ISVs and digital agencies. Example partnerships could include Shopify, Deloitte Digital, Accenture, Wipro, Cognizant or Sapient as well as Merkle, Isobar, AKQA and other similar firms within the Dach region.
As an integral part of the Global Alliances Team, the Partner Account Manager will lead the partnership and alliances strategy and execution within their territory with the goal of exceeding Algolia’s partner revenue and growth targets for targeted partner relationships. This role will focus on developing joint solutions, driving sales and marketing alignment, developing joint marketing collateral, and supporting joint selling and channel activities.
The Partner Account Manager will deliver marketing messages regarding Algolia’s strategic partner solutions to a broad audience, including internal stakeholders such as sales and external groups such as clients and prospects. In collaboration with the marketing team, this role will help drive for collateral such as data sheets, white papers, presentations, email templates, blog posts, sales training materials and marketing materials.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Recruit and account manage key Algolia partners across a range of partner types including large complex consulting companies (Accenture, Publicis, Capgemini), advisor firms, system integrators, technology companies (e-commerce platforms and complimentary SaaS providers such as Salesforce, Adobe, Commercetools, Amplience), often referred to as ISVs to drive revenue (in alignment with our GTM strategy)
- Territory: Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Develop the local strategy and GTM in your territory to increase revenue from your portfolio of Partners
- Coordinate across teams (Solution Engineers, Partner Sales Engineers, AE’s and Business Development) to provide guidance on strategy and prioritization for strategic partner needs and advancement of deals
- Primary focus of driving incremental pipeline from joint activities with a set of named partners
- Ability to work across a partner organization, with Sales, Marketing and the partners alliances team
- Present detailed proposals for new and existing programs and how to scale partnerships
- Present and provide updates to NA sales leadership
- Develop or assist in the development of joint sales and marketing collateral, white papers, best practices, web content, press releases, case studies, articles, and other materials.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience as quota carrying Alliance, Channel or Partner Manager
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams both internally and externally
- Recent documented success with alliance or partner management
- History of establishing new relationships with partners
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities
- Ability to drive creation of whitepapers, best practices, blog posts, competitive comparisons and product datasheets
- Experience in a SaaS Account Executive role is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written German skills
- Year of experience range: 4+ years
- Experience at our current stage and beyond ($50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY- Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Austin, Sydney and Bucharest. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 12,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York, Austin, Atlanta, Sydney and Bucharest. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!