Your assignments :
Helping our clients throughout their transformation decision process and providing optimal implementation support is what makes joining Ailancy the ideal opportunity for you to be an actor of change in the financial sector. We work on a wide variety of subjects that will allow you to expand your knowledge and develop key financial sector expertise, while making use of your previous experience, creativity and insights.
Your profile :
Graduate from a top-tier business management school or university, ideally with a banking or finance specialization, you have a first experience in the financial services industry or audit.
• You are organized in your work
• You have a first expertise in asset management, private banking or retail banking
• You are comfortable expressing yourself and have good interpersonal skills
• You demonstrate a strong agile mindset, together with strong organization and anticipation skills
• You are fluent in English (mandatory) and ideally have French as a first or second language. Any other EU language is considered an asset.
• You are dynamic and have an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
• You want to invest, learn and be continuously trained
Come join a fast-growing consulting firm and put your skills and enthusiasm to the test.
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Management / Organization”.