- Grande distribution, Agroalimentaire / Nutrition animale, FoodTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Head of Sales
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 10 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At La Vie, we love meat, but we don’t love its impact on life. We’re on a mission to help people move from an animal-based diet to a plant-based one, whilst keeping a big smile on their face. Our unique product technology and patented vegetal fat recipe, delivers the juiciest meat-like experiences ever known in the category. We are building a movement, a positive change for the industry and for the planet.
Come and join us.
From plants with Love.
- Responsible for setting the -customer centric- vision and building the sales organisation. Prepare to roll up your sleeves to do anything that needs to be done, recruiting and leading sales talents
- Build the sales and distribution strategy: use your industry insights, knowledges and creativity to develop + implement the UE / US markets. Align with the go to market plan
- Setup food service, retail and e-commerce distributions: grow a systems (tools, teams…) working transverse with our supply and marketing
- Source, negotiate contracts with distributors, onboard and drive performances, implement initiatives to increase traffic. Measure success
- Drive new sales: close and onboard new customers at a rapid pace in food service and retail, using traditional and creative sales methods. Present products, conduct category reviews, use other related information with clients to gain sales and establish accounts
- Conduct sales reviews internally and externally with distributors and key accounts
- Own your PNL and budgets
- Strong sales leader with majority of experience in France and/or US (or English speaking countries), including recent experience growing a brand and pioneering sales. 10+ years of CPG/food sales experience with proven success in attaining ambitious sales goals and managing teams
- Preference for experience in selling refrigerated/frozen grocery/protein items, passionate about food is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with metrics based, results driven approach, autonomous, proactive and organised
- Mandatory : fluent in French and English
- Ability to give and receive feedbacks
You will have a first visio with Apolline our talent manager and a second interview + business case with our Sales Consultant Julia + meeting our founders.
- This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and participation in 77 Foods’s stock option plan
- Our office is in the heart of Paris at 25 rue Saint-Sébastien, 75011
- Start September 2021
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter