- Grande distribution, Agroalimentaire / Nutrition animale, FoodTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Copy Writer & Social Media Manager in FoodTech
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Sans diplôme
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At La Vie, we love meat, but we don’t love its impact on life. We’re on a mission to help people move from an animal-based diet to a plant-based one, whilst keeping a big smile on their face. Our unique product technology and patented vegetal fat recipe, delivers the juiciest meat-like experiences ever known in the category. We are building a movement, a positive change for the industry and for the planet.
Come and join us.
From plants with Love.
- Compose (language, tone, message) and publish engaging posts for social platforms according to our target audience’s behavior (flexitarians, veggies, millenials…)
- Select, create or produce engaging pictures and videos to complement the content
- Manage and update our social media pages with compelling news about our company
- Analyse data and report on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates, etc)
- Apply advertising methods to boost brand awareness like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments of our followers on social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner
- Collaborate with chefs, customers and industry experts
- Proven 3+ years of experience working as a Social Media Copywriter, or similar role to deliver creative web content
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, keyword research, analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Proficient knowledges about online advertising
- You are creative, autonomous, curious, proactive and organised
- Mandatory : fluent in French and English
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Last but not least : passionate about food 🤩
You will have a first visio with Apolline our talent manager and a second interview and business case with our Head of Marketing.
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation and participation in 77 Foods’s stock option plan. Our office is in the heart of Paris at 25 rue Saint-Sébastien, 75011, start ASAP !
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter