Football and poker have always been among Nerea's interests. From a very young age, she used to go to the stadium every Sunday with her father to watch the games of the Cultural y Deportiva Leonesa team.
A few years later, she had the chance to work for her beloved club and experience the games from the inside.
In addition, she also worked as a translator for the Delhi Dynamos and Mali's U19 national teams during their pre-season training camps in Leon (Spain). After finishing her studies in LEA English and Spanish, Nerea moved to Paris to work for Winamax.
Winamax offers an online platform that allows over 6 million members in France, Spain and Germany to indulge in their passion for poker and sports betting.
As one of the most innovative operators on the market, Winamax's popularity is the result of in-depth work on the marketing/communication, technical and technological fronts.
What makes Winamax different? A humorous tone and better odds. Winamax's success is thanks to its gaming culture, but also mainly thanks to its excellent team. Being part of the Winamax staff means living a unique experience within a friendly team and a fun working environment!
Online gambling activity imposes both heavy constraints and complex technological developments.
It is for this reason that Winamax regularly looks for sharp minds, passionate about their profession, with good knowledge of the online gambling culture, or at least an open mind in regards to the immersive world of gaming.
- The Winamax team is becoming more international along with its development (FR, ES, UK, DE, PT, IT) with two common denominators: a unique location in intramural Paris and French as the working language
- The premises, located in Paris near the Invalides, are pleasant to live in: luminous open spaces, a cafeteria with free drinks, a big courtyard with a “pétanque” court, convivial spaces, etc.
- They regularly organize staff parties and meet-ups: poker tournaments, retro-gaming, bingo with raclette, wine nights, video games, karaoke, barbecues, etc.
- Sports and competition are a part of Winamax’s DNA: Winamax Football Club (WFC), lunch runs, basketball, crazy parties around games of PES, wild ping-pong games, etc.
- Having a good beer pong aim can be decisive criteria to evolve within their company!