Year of Founding2006
Average Age31 years old
Work hard, play harder
Une #CoteBoostée à 6 qui va vous mettre debout ! 🏀🇺🇸
Hands of poker played
Winamax offers an online gaming platform allowing over 6 million members in France and Spain to indulge in their passion for poker and sports betting. Winamax is a French online poker operator with over 56% market share in 2019.
Winamax launched its sports betting offer in 2014 for the World Cup, and has since become a key player in this very competitive sector with over 20% market share.
So what makes Winamax different? Well, a quirky and humorous tone and great odds. Our latest challenge? The Spanish online gaming market, which Winamax entered in July 2018.
As one of the most innovative operators on the market, Winamax’s success is the result of in-depth work both in terms of marketing/communication and in terms of technological/technical progress.
Online gambling activity imposes both heavy constraints and complex technological developments.
It is for this reason that Winamax regularly looks for sharp minds, passionate about their profession, with good knowledge of the online gambling culture, or at least an open mind in regards to the immersive world of gaming.
- The Winamax team is becoming more international along with its development (FR, ES, UK, DE, PT, IT) with two common denominators: a unique location in intramural Paris and French as the working language
- The premises, located in Paris near the Invalides, are pleasant to live in: luminous open spaces, a cafeteria with free drinks, a big courtyard with a “pétanque” court, convivial spaces, etc.
- They regularly organize staff parties and meet-ups: poker tournaments, retro-gaming, bingo with raclette, wine nights, video games, karaoke, barbecues, etc.
- Sports and competition are a part of Winamax’s DNA: Winamax Football Club (WFC), lunch runs, basketball, crazy parties around games of PES, wild ping-pong games, etc.
- Having a good beer pong aim can be decisive criteria to evolve within their company!
Questions and answers on WINAMAX