Offices in France, Spain or remote !
Talentpeople remote policy:
Since 2019, Talentpeople decided to set up the use of teleworking, innovative form of organization, it aims at introducing flexibility and adaptation to the working conditions of our collaborators. A teleworking charter was established 2 years ago, and every employee can work in full remote or other « hybrid format » on-site/remote, depends on their tasks. Our collaborators in Tours, Valence, Bruxelles, Medellín, Zaragoza and Madrid work in full remote !
Born in 2004 from its founder’s forward thinking idea and boost by acquisitions : Selewens in 2014 and Winid in 2018, Talentpeople soon became the counsulting specialist in Talent Acquisition solutions (RPO, Assessment centers, Search, recruitment training, …) by creating a unique ecosystem made available to its customers, themselves in the process of transforming their recruitment approach.
2021 is the beginning of Talentpeople’s global conquest with the openings of : Madrid’s office, and its Sourcing Center International in Barcelona.
Increase theirs recruiters from 80 to 150 by 2025, in order to support theirs customers from startup to major international group, throughout Europeans countries for all industries and jobs combined, this is the ambition of Talentpeople.
Talentpeople is looking for : Youngs Polyglots Talents, Sourcing’s Lovers, Recruitement Experts, based in France or Spain in order to complete theirs teams in Marseille, Bordeaux, Montigny-le-Bretonneux, Barcelona and Madrid.
For recruiters who are far away from their Sourcing Centers, they incorporate their employees in full remote.
Join them and get perks :
- Integration training (56 hours) created and developed by our school, Lektio, whatever your expertise level is.
- A permanent coaching giving by a Team Leader, Manager or Project Director
- The best sourcings tools and the whole Talentpeople ecosystem
- You can choose teleworking or being in home office depends on your tasks.
- A support for those who wish to get settle in Barcelona.
- To the power of a strong group (Talenpeople is 100% Ergalis Group subsidiary)