Product UI Designer Freelance (Figma)
This position was filled!
Who are they?
🔭 Stockly is a tech-retail company solving the supply/demand mismatch in e-commerce.
With our technology, we connect in real-time e-commerce websites in need for stock with the inventory of hundreds of other retailers who have the same products available, and who can fulfill the order on their behalf.
E-retailers can sell products they don’t own, while others can gain additional sales, in a seamless experience for the end-consumer.
🏆 Our mission is to create the world’s 1st globally shared inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our french pitch at BFMTV (🇫🇷), or our English pitch at Techstars (🇬🇧).
🚀 We’ve already raised $20M+ with European top-tier investors among which Daphni, Eurazeo and Raise. Our proprietary technology, coded in-house from scratch, is already live across Europe with 450+ e-retailers, we grow x4 each year and won’t stop there.
Rencontrez Eliott, CEO
Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. With our technology, e-retailers can keep selling out-of-stock products, making other retailers ship them directly to consumers.
Our product is live across Europe and convinces more clients every day. We’ve raised over $20m in aggregate with European tier-1 investors among which daphni and Eurazeo, and are willing to reshape the e-commerce rules → Our mission is to create the world first global inventory for retail. To better understand what we do, check out our pitch at BFMTV, or our English pitch at Techstars.
We are looking for an experienced designer from mid-July to October to take ownership of our Back Office product, and help improve its UI and Design System.
You will be responsible for building a scalable experience for the Operations Team to be extremely efficient, by making our Back Office intuitive and visually beautiful.
You will be the go-to person for anything related to our design language, and its consistency throughout our product.
You can choose if you prefer to be hired as CDI or work as free-lancer.
- Actively participate in upleveling our Back Office by designing new features, and constantly improving our design language
- Bring technical rigour in visual designs, create beautiful ideas and patterns
- Adjust and perfect our components so they work in design, and are well implemented by our developers.
- Know when to reuse components and when to create new ones, to expand the Design System with patterns, bringing consistency and polish
- a great working environment in le Sentier
- remote friendly policy 🏡
- Stockly dinner every other Thursday 🍻
- coffee and fruits
- a climbing & football team
If you are in CDI you can add:
- Meal vouchers by Swile card
- Health insurance by Alan
You see yourself in the following:
- You have at least 2 years as a designer with product lead growth startups, working hand-in-hand with developers on a product owner
- You have worked on building or have used design systems with Figma (scalable components creation, documentation, design system evolution)
- You have a strong attention to details and are highly organised, precise and autonomous
- You have a good aptitude for systems thinking and information architecture
- Your portfolio showcases projects with great craft, scalable design languages, and shows that you worked on digital products and systems, not just websites.
This can be a plus:
- You are familiar with front-end development
- You have worked on technical and complex products
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!🚀
We are looking form someone from July to October!
- Portfolio and CV check
- One hour face-to-face interview with our Lead Tech
- One hour remote interview with your team