Past and future
To understand Schoolab's DNA, we need to go back to its origin: In 2005, 3 founders who, with their experience as entrepreneurs and inspired by their visit to
Silicon Valley in the United States, made 2 impactful observations: On the one hand, European companies were cultivating very strong internal silos, paralyzing their innovation capabilities. These silos originated in an educational system that was itself divided between training programs that were unable to dialogue with each other.
On the other hand, the emergence of innovation approaches from the world of design in the United States offered an immense untapped potential for useful innovation adapted to real needs.
Schoolab's mission is to help companies maximize their positive impact within their ecosystem.
We believe in the power of Design, Inclusion and Innovation to bring about new models. We create responsible and sustainable innovation by connecting our clients and their projects to our ecosystems and by revealing the entrepreneurial and collaborative qualities of each individual.
+ 1 000
entrepreneurs, executives, academic experts and students make up our ecosystem
Opening of the first Schoolab campus in Paris
Schoolab becomes a mission-driven company
Schoolab opens in San Francisco
Schoolab opens in Vietnam
La Maison Raiselab (Paris) and MoHo (Caen) open
We design a brighter future
- To promote an entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset to contribute to a society that is more harmonious, enlightened and respectful of people and the environment.
- Develop its expertise and a more robust ecosystem on positive impact themes.
- To become a leader in positive impact transitions
- Develop internationalization
- Accelerate the growth of our digital platforms
How recruitment will help achieve them:
- Surround ourselves with entrepreneurial and collaborative people who have beliefs about positive impact and can help make the world a better place.
"We design a brighter future"
For over 15 years Schoolab has been coaching people to develop new ideas, new products and new services by training them with entrepreneurial techniques and immersing themselves in a collaborative experience. We believe in the power of design, inclusion and innovation to create a more enlightened and harmonious society.
We bring responsible and sustainable innovation to life by:
- Connecting our clients and their projects to our ecosystems
- Revealing the entrepreneurial and collaborative qualities of each individual
Our 3 values that form the basis of the Schoolab culture are
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Creating an ecosystem between entrepreneurs, students and large corporates to co-create and generate new ideas
Trusting ourselves, our employees and our customers
Bringing to life the entrepreneurial spirit of our community (employees, entrepreneurs, students, large corporates)
Commitments and CSR
Since its creation, Schoolab has the ambition of building a more harmonious, committed and inclusive society through entrepreneurship and collective action.
Schoolab believes that cooperation, collaboration and entrepreneurship are the future of society, and that innovation is fundamental to inventing the world of tomorrow.
Sustainable Innovation is built on a logic of respect for resources and the circular economy. The challenge is to harmonize the role of humans in society, their relationship with living beings, with the planet and with each other. These issues are shared with clients, partners, teams and the Schoolab community.
Social Innovation, including all talents, enriches Schoolab's ecosystem and that of its clients with new talents, with different backgrounds, with complementary convictions, Schoolab brings together around collaborative methodologies. To achieve this, Schoolab supports numerous international, national and local initiatives by bringing together experts, students, researchers and committed entrepreneurs.
We are publishing our first mission report on our committed approach. Schoolab is also a member of:
- Take Your place
- Community of Mission-Driven Companies
+ de 200
Compass is a program of the association Schoolab which, since 2018 aims to help young people aged 14 to 19, from 3rd to 12th grade, to find their professional orientation and personal development.
The goal is to help young people discover the field of possibilities and give them the desire and confidence to commit to their future, through :
- Coaching: personal development, self-knowledge, body awareness - meditation, yoga, qi cong.
- Professional immersions: behind the scenes of cultural establishments, artisans' workshops, graphic design studios, start-up incubators...
- Practical internships: introduction to coding, eloquence, project management, design awareness, interview preparation...
- Inspiring meetings with speakers from all walks of life: bakers, craftsmen, directors, journalists, marketers, top athletes, entrepreneurs, researchers, doctors, developers, etc.
“I really progressed in my understanding of myself and because I was able to approach or touch with my finger the reality of many different jobs in many fields, and precisely to see the diversity of jobs that exists, the possibility to change and find something that we really like.”
Emma, 16 ans, Lycéenne