Year of Founding2016
Gender Breakdown40 %60 %
Average Age35 years old
No openings for now, please check back in a few days!
We are on a mission to improve lives. We want to help people live safer, longer, and more rewarding lives by building new solutions to longstanding problems. Kamet is a venture inventor and investor focused on bringing disruptive innovation to the healthtech and insurtech space . Kamet’s unique model involves bringing great talent together with the capital and resources necessary to build the best companies in their field. In addition, we provide our entrepreneurs a unique framework that equips them with all the tools they need to succeed while freeing up their time to focus on building great companies. This includes:
- Daily hands-on guidance from the Kamet Executive team (made up of leaders in the insurance industry)
- Executional support from best-in class specialists across digital marketing, communications, operational tech, finance, legal, HR…
- An unparalleled global network of advisors and experts
Since inception, Kamet has created several market-leading companies focused on everything from elderly care to female fertility and care maintenance. These include Qare, Padoa, Anorak, Apricity, Birdie, Setoo, Fixter, Akur8 and many others.
We are looking to combine the uncombinable. For the entrepreneurs who never lose sight of the big picture but aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and turn vision into reality. The thinkers, the problem solvers and the curious ones. Those who like to question the status quo but are also open to challenging their own convictions. People who understand that when passion, ambition, and creativity join together, they can produce the change the world needs.
- Created in 2016 with backing from AXA
- Unique model at the crossroads between a venture capital firm and an incubator
- Offices across London, Paris, Tel Aviv
- More than 400+ people across the Kamet ecosystem
- 20 companies in portfolio, most of which have received series A or B funding