Frontend Software Engineer (ReactJS)
Who are they?
GitGuardian is a global post-series B cybersecurity startup; we’ve raised $44M by the end of 2021 with American and European investors including top-tier VC firms.
More than ever in 2023, we have a very solid business model with a fast-growing ARR, multi-year contracts and great customer retention rates.
Among our early investors who saw our market value proposition, are the co-founder of GitHub, Scott Chacon, along with Docker co-founder / CTO Solomon Hykes 👀
We develop code security solutions for the DevOps generation and are a leader in the market of secrets detection & remediation.
Our solutions are already used by hundreds of thousands of developers in all industries and GitGuardian Internal monitoring is the n°1 security app on the GitHub marketplace 🔥
We work with some of the largest IT outsourcing companies, publicly listed companies like Talend or tech companies like Datadog.
More than 85% of our customers are in the United States.
Rencontrez Edouard, VP Product
- Our products are a set of tools that scan GitHub public activity and git private repositories.
- They are used by different teams: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response and the buying decision comes from CISOs / CTOs / Directors of Security.*
That’s why developing great product interfaces are key responsibilities within our organization, your work will matter and will be taken seriously !
- Doing hands-on software development
- Working closely with other highly-skilled developers
- Working with an agile methodology with your Product Manager and your Lead Developer on 2 weeks sprints releases
- Maintaining and ensuring an excellent quality of developed code
- Participating in the growth of our technical teams! We are growing from 20 to 30 developers to support our growth in 2021.
Our technical stack
- Backend: Python + Django, Go, RabbitMQ, Redis
- DB: Elasticsearch (+ Kibana), PostgreSQL
- Frontend: React / Typescript
- Deployment: Docker, Terraform, AWS
Why should you join us?
🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days / week for people living close to Paris, and have a full-remote policy for people living outside
💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
🏄A yearly holiday allowance
💻A home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
💰A referral bonus of 4k€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
If you think you are only matching 70% to 80% of these criterias, please send us your resume ! And if you still have some questions before applying, you can directly write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have a degree in engineering, computer science or similar technical field
- You have 2 - 4 years of web software development experience, with a strong ReactJS and TypeScript knowledge
- You have experience working with the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems.
- You have experience handling big data ( 100 Go < < 10 To) with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ELK stack
- You are a great communicator, able to adapt your language to your audience : you know when to be technical and specific, and when to remain high level, and a true team player
- You know how to set up a development environment with Docker.
- You don’t embed API keys in your code ;-)
1 Visio call with a recruiter
To discover your professional project, present to you the team, and evaluate if there could be a mutual match
1 Technical team interview
To evaluate your hard skills for the position and project yourself into the role
1 Technical test depending on seniority
To see how you are doing hands on coding
1 Final interview with the one of the co-founder
To explain to you our company’s vision and ambitions to the next couple of years, and make sure you are up for the position
Interested in this job?
Other Front-end Development jobs
These job openings might interest you!