VP Sales SMB
This position was filled!
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad, there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market to connect self-employed professionals with healthcare and catering establishments for short-term missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.7/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
Rencontrez Florent, co fondateur
→ Your mission
As VP Sales SMB, your mission will be to own and improve our sales performance with independent businesses and small groups in all countries where Brigad is active.
Together with your team of business developers, you will be in charge of bringing more new businesses to the platform and to scale our business acquisition playbook.
You will hire, grow and lead an outstanding team of sales managers and business developers and create a culture of both performance and care in your teams.
→ Your responsibilities
This role is key for the future of Brigad. By 2027, our ambition is to allow 80k talents to change their lives by becoming self-employed and by giving them access to missions worth 1Bn€. Selling to SMBs is part of our DNA.
We started in 2016, selling Brigad to restaurants in our neighbourhood. Since then, we have grown a team of sales and are selling in France and the UK with a team based in Paris. Our growth playbook is working well as we onboarded 15,000 businesses to the platform in Hospitality and Healthcare. Now is the right time for us to scale our playbook and bring sales performance to the next level.
In this role, reporting to the COO, you will have ownership of the full sales cycle and of one of our key playbooks and will also participate in key strategic decisions for the company as a member of our leadership team together with other VPs and C-level members.
You will start by leading the Sales teams in Hospitality, as Healthcare is still treated as a separate entity in our organisation (we launched Healthcare two years ago and still need a specific focus on it).
→ Your key responsibilities will be:
- To define and be responsible for achieving targets of acquisition with SMBs in all countries where Brigad is present.
To own and improve the whole sales playbook for SMBs (from lead generation to closing and onboarding of new businesses), both for outbound and inbound channels, including:
- Lead generation
- Sales processes until closing
- Onboarding of new businesses
- To hire and manage an international team of business developers. You will have a team of 12 people to start with including middle managers. We are planning to grow this team to 30 people in 2023.
- To focus on sales performance with an analytical mindset, identifying key areas of improvement in our sales funnel and to implement change where needed.
- To work cross-functionally with other teams (marketing, customer care, Sales, ops, Product, Finance, KA sales) to find creative solutions to improve our sales playbook.
- To be a key member of our leadership team and actively participate in strategic decisions for the company
- To support the launch and growth of Brigad in new cities in France.
- Have a strong appetite for and experience in SMB sales and sales management (at least 10 years)
- Are analytical, comfortable looking at numbers on a daily basis and always trying to measure the impact of your actions
- Are a strong problem solver, always trying to find creative solutions to the most complex issues
- Are driven by challenges and result driven
- Are a natural team leader with a highly positive and contagious energy and can demonstrate a successful managerial experience
- Know how to align resources to successfully lead a complex project
- Are fluent in English (Good level in French is a strong plus)
- Have a network in Hospitality or healthcare or can demonstrate your ability to quickly build a network in a given industry
… So apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 Preferential rates on your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons offered by Brigad
☮︎ A caring environment (Glassdoor rating: 4.7/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Brigad’s fundamental values guide us each day in order to tackle those challenges with consistency and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave : Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact : Do things that make a real difference.
- Care : Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy : Love what you do and have fun
- A first call with our Talent Acquisition team
- A one hour in person meeting with our COO
- A case study
- A company fit round in person where you will meet the founders, other leaders and some of your team members.