Sales Manager UK - Mid size business
This position was filled!
Who are they?
At the heart of Brigad, there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market to connect self-employed professionals with healthcare and catering establishments for short-term missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives!
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can, also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.7/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let’s talk about it. ✨
Rencontrez Florent, co fondateur
→ Your mission
Reporting to the newly hired VP Sales, your role will be to accelerate growth in the Mid size segment, focusing on opening new accounts in the Hospitality industry. The Mid size segment is composed of all groups in hospitality (restaurants, bars/ pubs, fast food, catering), excluding the biggest groups that we consider as Key Accounts.
You will be fully responsible for the performance of your team of Account Executives and for the growth of Brigad in this segment, in the UK, by opening new accounts, launching pilots and getting strong sponsorship from key decision makers in the organisation (HR director, Ops director,…).
You will also be expected to adapt and improve our current sales playbooks.
This role is key as this segment is quite both very big and quite new for Brigad. Brigad starting with traditional independent restaurants using us and we then started to work with the biggest catering groups. The Mid size segment represents a huge untapped opportunity.
→ Your responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define sales plans for your segments to reach your sales targets.
- Own and be responsible for sales performance in the Mid Size segment.
- Hire, train and grow a fantastic team of account executives.
- Be a role model. Support and inspire your team by unlocking difficult situations and participating in key client meetings.
- Work with the KAM team to create a seamless transition process, once accounts enter the deployment phase.
- Partner with the Marketing and Business Operations teams and work on improving lead generation, lead nurturing and sales processes in order to significantly impact your sales funnel.
- Build an expertise in Hospitality to improve sales pitches.
- Report on successes and challenges to the leadership team on a regular basis.
We are looking for…
You are a driven and motivated individual with exceptional sales and management skills. You are a natural leader with a strong interest in sales in Mid size segments. You thrive in disruptive environments and love solving problems and find creative ways to answer objections.
We would love to meet someone who has :
- 8+ years of experience selling to groups, with a minimum of 2 years of management experience
- A proven track record and a focus on hitting targets
- An experience selling a disruptive product or service
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A highly positive and contagious energy
- Demonstrated an ability to work autonomously
- A strong ability to structure and scale processes
- An experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus
- Native English is a must. A good level of French is also a plus.
… So apply quickly! We look forward to meeting you! Here are all the other advantages by joining us
🏢Beautiful offices in the heart of Paris (Sentier)
🎉 Off-site events and regular afterworks
👫A young and innovative team
💸An attractive and uncapped package
🍕Restaurant tickets on your Swile card (4,25€ per day worked)
⚕️The Alan mutual fund 50% supported by Brigad
🏋 Preferential rates on your Gymlib subscription
💻 A Macbook
🏠 Possibility of remote
📈 Coaching sessions in 1:1 every week / Regular Manager Training
🇬🇧 Weekly English and French lessons offered by Brigad
☮︎ A caring environment (Glassdoor rating: 4.6/5)
🍳Discover the Brigad experience by putting yourself in the shoes of one of our users for a day
Brigad guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
A first call with our Talent Acquisition team
A one hour in person meeting with our COO
A case study
A call with our new VP Sales (who is joining in Februrary)
A company fit round in person where you will meet the founders, other leaders and some of your team members.