We are in a complex and evolving environment. However, shadow IT issues are still not sufficiently recognized and are not seen as a top priority for our key targets (ISD/IT departments, CDO, CTO, etc.). That is why we need to educate the market with strong content and demonstrate to them the need to act urgently.
As a Content Marketing Manager at Beamy, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the overall company's content creation and strategy.
Content is extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. If you’re ready to produce high value-added content as part of a "global" approach this is THE role for you!
During a typical week, you will :
• Define, build and maintain a high-quality content pipeline to meet the needs of sales, marketing and CS teams that support leads generation (market education content) and client expansion (clarify specific product point).
• Manage the creation of forward-thinking topics helping large enterprises solve the challenges they face most with their growing SaaS landscape.
• Develop, in coordination with the rest of the marketing team, a deep understanding of our product, audience, and their buyer’s journey to identify content opportunities.
• Manage and produce content assets (incl. white paper, one pager, case studies, product launch, emails, blog posts etc..) across all channels and maintain a structured inventory for those assets.
• Manage the development and execution of an editorial calendar that supports the content strategy.
• Create narrative storytelling around our founder to reflect his vision, to inspire and motivate the market to take action.
What does Beamy bring ?
• 50K to 60K + stock options 💰
• A strong transparency culture (salaries and financial situation of the company shared internally, transparent career tracks...) coupled with an excellent and healthy atmosphere (no micromanagement, strong ownership...).
• A key position in our organisation and the opportunity to be a fundamental player in Beamy's acceleration and international scale.
• A hybrid remote organisation, that allows you to work from wherever you want. Full Trust!
• The best health mutual and lunch vouchers available (Alan & Swile), 5 weeks of holidays + RTT
Must have to succeed on the job :
As we're growing fast, new challenges arise, requiring a creative problem-solver and a curious person that likes to understand complex products and has the ability to maximise a piece of content into different low-hanging fruit for the teams.
• You have at least 5 years of experience, creating marketing content with 2 streams: Quick-win production and long production lead times that bring high value.
• You have already worked on a technical product (hardware or software) that needs to evolve in an immature BtoB market (large Enterprise).
• You have excellent communication skills (clearness and assertivity) and excellent writing skills in both English and French.
Bonus : You are aware of the risk problematics within those large enterprises (compliance, cybersecurity, operational, financial).
Hiring Process :
We expect an overview of your background (either a resume or a Linkedin profile) and a short note to tell us why we're a great fit for each other and how you envision your future at Beamy.
We'll review your application and we'll get back to you. Be sure you will hear from us 🙃
• A 30min introduction call with Leslye - Talent & HR Partner
• A 30min video call with Clémentine - Lead Marketing
• A case study
• Culture Fit Interview with Leslye
• On-site session for you to get the work atmosphere during a lunch + reference check
Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Beamy, we value respectful debate and people who aren't afraid to challenge assumptions, so we are looking for diverse perspectives as long as you meet 70% of the criteria.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Marketing”.See all job openings