Year of Founding2013
Average Age31 years old
At Yousign, we are reinventing the electronic signature experience with a fast, legal, secure and 100% European SaaS solution. 🖊⚡
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset in Caen, our scale-up is now present in France , Italy and Germany !
Our goal? To become the European leader in electronic signatures by enabling freelancers and SMBs, to simplify their workflows. 🤸♀️
🚀 In order to achieve this…
- 2019: we integrated into the eFounders, one of the best SaaS start-up studios in Europe,
- 2021: we raised 30 million euros from the eFounders and Lead Edge Capital, famous for having invested in BlaBlaCar, Asana, Zoom, Spotify and Uber.
We offer two e-signature solutions:
- a web app, ready to use and accessible from anywhere,
- an API (Application Program Interface), which can be easily integrated into business softwares
At this time, Yousign is :
- more than 200 yousigners in our offices in Paris and Caen, or in full-remote (+40% are working remotely) 👦 💻
- more than 12,000 customers who trust us on a daily basis 🤝
- over 4 million signatures every month 🔝
- An impressive annual growth rate, which makes us the most successful e-signature scale-up in Europe �
Yousign is the result of a rich history:
…of friendship (our co-founders Luc and Antoine), ...of talents (all our teams 💕), ...of a powerful desire to democratize the use of e-signature in everyday life!
To join us in this fabulous collaborative adventure, you will need tenacity, humility, ambition and a strong sense of team spirit 😊 Are you convinced? Come and speak with us!
At Yousign, we want to advocate for the well-being of our employees, so that the collaborative adventure we just talked about 😉 👆 is as fulfilling as possible.
That’s why we offer:
- flex office. Phenomenal offices in Paris, at the Place de la Concorde, and on the marina of Caen, the historical headquarters of the company. ⛵Full-remote is possible for a large part of the teams,
asynchronous work. We communicate both synchronously and asynchronously with tools that make this distance more pleasant: Slack, Notion, Discord, Google Workplace, etc.
unifying team building. We all meet together to exchange formally but also for fun!
sports. Many yousigners like to be energized by doing sports activities or even competitions together or individually,
- ecology. We advocate the "0 paper" policy, the use of compost, public transportation...and many other things! We also have a partnership with Ecotree: for every 10 clients we plant a tree to reduce our carbon footprint. Today, this represents more than 1,200 trees.
- Gender Equality Index 84/100
Otázky a odpovědi