- Marketing / Communication, Publicité, Digital
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Programmatic Sales Manager (International and business development)
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +4
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Qui sont-ils ?
About Media Figaro
As the Figaro Group’s advertising sales house, Media Figaro markets and sells all of the Group’s brands: Le Figaro, Le Figaro Magazine, Madame Figaro, TV Magazine, Le Particulier, L’Internaute, Le Journal des Femmes, the JDN, CCM, La Chaîne Météo…
Through these different media brands, Media Figaro makes it possible to reach each month nearly 40.5 million individuals, i.e. 8 out of 10 French people.
This new generation advertising network has been designed to offer agencies and advertisers a global, innovative and qualitative approach and a strategy of personalised influence.
Descriptif du poste
You are a programmatic expert, you have acquired a minimum of 2 years experience and you like working internationally.
- Build loyalty and Develop international programmatic sales: You will be in contact with agencies, international TDI
- You will be responsible for our international sales
- Define and implement the strategy to become a market leader.
- Setting up deals, monitoring performance, optimising deals, making recommendations: you will be assisted by a programmatic account manager.
- Manage international targets and revenues by country, by product; Analyse your portfolio each month.
- Working closely with internal teams : international and digital departments
- Monitoring of the international market
- Marketing: Define new products, expectations per country
- Business school education (from BAC +4 -5)
- More than 2 years experience in programmatic: knowledge of SSPs (GAM, XandR, etc.), DMP, DSP, etc.
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- You have a taste for challenge, you are naturally proactive, have a commercial appeal and wish to join a dynamic and ambitious team.
- You will be required to travel.
- Bilingual English