- IT / Digital
- > 2000 salariés
Global Product Owner Lead
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 10 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Worldline is the largest European player in payment services and the fourth largest player worldwide, organized around 4 global business lines (GBL’s) : Merchant Services (MS), Terminals, Solutions & Services (TSS), Financial Services (FS) and Mobility & E-transactional services (MTS)
A key part of the TSS GBL’s strategic transformation is the build-up and delivery of a Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS). https://www.ppaas.com/
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere. PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
Have a look at PPaaS ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFDQyS4QFOo
As a Product Ownership Leader, you interact with Peer leaders, Engineering Managers, Product Owners, Product Managers, UX/UI designers, and architects to define and analyze features with a customer-centric mindset. You are responsible for the team backlog: definition of User Stories and enablers, refinement, and prioritization of the work to do and you are also responsible for the quality of the product delivered and work closely with the QA of the team and the end-to-end functional validation team.You synchronize with Product Owners and Product Managers, from different countries, under the SAFe methodology to raise dependencies and align the teams on the Product Increment objectives. You participate in enhancing the ways of working by sharing your experience and best practices.with your leaders, peers and your team.
- Alongside the leaders of our Program, the Product and Engineering teams, you are responsible for owning the full delivery of the road map, actively project managing the execution of each Epic and Features tied to the strategic goals that we have set for each time-period.
- With your team, you play the fundamental role of ensuring execution of each of the workstreams co-driven by the product management and development teams, understanding and helping solve for dependencies and removing obstacles to delivery.
- If needed, you are expected to be able to fully showcase our product to end partners and to end customers (i.e. run demo’s, do the narrative, etc) therefore you should have an intimate knowledge of the product solutions being built and a solid understanding of the key technologies that underpin our solutions.
- You set up the relevant processes that guarantee the effective delivery of the roadmap. The setup (and continuous improvement) of these processes will occur in partnership with the leadership of the technology team and the program and product management teams.
- Leveraging these processes, you are responsible to ensure that each item on the road map deemed at risk of delivery has an appropriate path to green plan, fully produced and signed off by the relevant product and engineering managers working on that specific item.
- You actively communicate to the PPaaS leadership team regarding the status of the road map and any issue with path to green plans of specific epic and features that the teams have not been able to solve on their own.
- You are in charge of setting up (hiring + developing) the PO team tasked with project managing the execution of the road map.
- You mentor, develop, manage, guide and support the PO team
Experience / Skills
You have a Master’s degree preferably in IT and 12+ years of total experience including 5+ years as a PO Lead in the payment, financial services, or ecommerce industry. For this role, past experience in an international context is preferred.
Technical skills :
- Ability to manage the team’s backlog, effectively prioritize and ensure E2E management/oversight.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into understandable requirements, value statements, and business outcomes
- Agile product owner certifications (CSPO, SAFe PO/PM, etc.) preferred
- Good knowledge of Data, UX, Requirements, frameworks, systems, tools and related topics is preferred
Other important skills :
- Experience of leading/coordinating team members in different regions for the PO scope
- Strong adaptability and flexibility
- Keen to work in an Agile environment.
- Strong team spirit, supportive of other’s contributions
- Strong leadership skills – you have worked on multiple simultaneous high-impact products, including facilitating requirement, maturation and acceptance discussions, breaking down plans to align work items with engineering teams, and mentoring PO team members.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
REASONS TO JOIN US !
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training).
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including profit sharing, vacation bonuses and other interesting benefits offered by the Works council.
Worldline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, color, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability status or other legally applicable protected characteristics.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter