Country Manager UK F/H
- Big Data, Bâtiment / Travaux publics, SaaS / Cloud Services
Country Manager UK F/H
Cette offre a été pourvue !
WIZZCAD, a fast growing technology company (+150% growth) is looking for its Country Manager in charge of its UK market. He/she will be in charge of the local sales and operations, and will directly report to the Chief Sales Officer / General Manager of the company, headquartered in Paris.
The company has developed 100% internally its flagship product, a SaaS (Software-as-a Service) B2B plaform addressing the digitalization of the Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate markets. Wizzcad’s world-class technology has been succesfully adopted by more than 3000 customers (corporations, mid-sized companies), and is currently expanding out of its domestic market.
Descriptif du poste
In this context, the company has had a London-based business developer in the past year, is willing to increase its presence and take market share of the UK market. After an initial training period, and thanks to his/her vision and management skills, the Country Manager will ensure the succesful delivery of the plan :
Contributing to the company’s vision and strategy for the UK market
- Analysing the local market, competitions, trends and opportunities
- Promoting product & marketing initiatives related to the UK market needs
- Identifying and prioritizing target customers
- Closing sales with UK-based companies in line with the sales objectives
- Hiring and managing the local team with an ambitious and motivating spirit to lead it to a great success
- Interfacing with the various parts the french organization in an autonomous way
- Reporting about the tasks and achievements
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a proven track record in sales in software and/or technology products, a passion for entrepreneurship and for reaching out to people, presenting a service/ product and negotiating
- Have a bachelor degree in management, administration, or marketing
- Be an English native-speaker and have a previous professional experience in the region.
- Not be afraid of the phone or of being challenged by the Founders of the Company
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin