- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Stratégie, AdTech / MarTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Salaire entre 35K € et 45K €
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +4
- Expérience : > 4 ans
Who are they?
WITH is a digital partner of a new kind, launched in 2015 in Paris, 2017 in Madrid and now in Geneva. They already count more than 90 talents after 7 years in business, and were proud to finish 2020 with a 30% growth and 25 new long-term hires, despite COVID.
WITH Paris is focused on marketing consultancy and implants around 4 intertwined verticals, counting amidst the hottest topics in the current marketing revolution: China, eCommerce & Amazon, Social Marketing and Science & Innovation.
The WITH Paris teams follow a unique model, as their talents comprise consultants, called “client partners”, but also “implants”, experts they hire and place amongst their clients’ teams.
WITH Madrid’s focus is on innovation and technology, offering a combination of engineers, data analysts, UX/UI & PMO/PO in order to audit, create, build and manage complex digital projects.
Their main clients include: Danone group, L’Oréal, Coty, LVMH (incl. Parfums Christian Dior), Bacardi Martini, Pierre Fabre, Crédit Agricole Payment Services, Cartier and Total amongst others.
We are looking for a product lead with a curious and responsible mindset to join our product team composed of tech lead, scrum master, UX/UI designers, full-stack and NLP developers.
Your mission will be to participate to the creation, ideation, implementation and development of a new open-source multi-lingual product that will power any FAQ web site with a plug-and-play chatbot planned to be released in 18 months. In this context you will:
- Define the product strategy with the exec team
- Identify and anticipate market trends in the NLP, chatbot and CMS spaces
- Take leadership to build and drive the product backlog
- Work hand-in-hand with the team to design a successful product
- Interact closely with the dev and design teams
- Manage the sprint review and sprint planning ceremonies
- Build the product documentation jointly with the dev team
- Participate to the open-source go-to-market
In order to perform this mission, you will need at least 4 years of significant experiences in tech development around NLP, chatbot and web development topics.
Additionally, here are skills that we like to see:
- An overall technical culture
- Personal projects (a GitHub page?)
- Ease with Agile methods (especially XP)
- Motivation, curiosity and autonomy
- Ease to talk with clients
- Mastered technical English (English is our work language)
This list is indicative. If you think that the mission is for you, don’t hesitate to reach out anyway to explain us why!
And more importantly we are looking for people that will know how to enjoy our fantastic work conditions and integrate themselves in our open-minded family spirit:
- An open-office with a stunning terrasse over Madrid skyline
- Flexible hours
- Flexible work location (work at home and at the office)
- Brazilian cook preparing meals 3-days a week
- Team seminary (last one was in Menorca)
- Innovation projects
- Formation and training
- Playground (playstation, VR / MR, piano,…)
- And much more to be discovered by yourself….
After your first interview with our Tech recruiter, you will realize a very simple PYTHON test that should take you at most 5 minutes. This is your ticket to go through the real selection process with an interview with the COO, followed by presential interviews with the project team.