- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Objets connectés
- Voir le site
Year of Founding2019
Average Age27 years old
@wolfejosh Oh nooo Queen to B5
- Our Story:
Wisear is a DeepTech company that is committed to building the future of human-computer interface with neural interface. We believe that the way we interact with technology can be more intuitive, more private, and more accessible. Our goal is to make technology a natural extension of ourselves, empowering people to do more and be more.
We are proud to announce that we have secured significant funding, enabling us to take our vision to the next level. With this support, we have successfully built our first prototype equipped with neural-interface technology, which has received widespread recognition and accolades, including being named the CES '23 Best of Innovation Honoree and receiving the AcCESsability Award.
- Our Vision
Over the past 30 years, we have expanded our human capabilities through digitalization. This has made us more productive but our interfaces to interact with them haven’t kept up. Keyboards and mice, 30 years old inventions, have remained the standard & voice is still slow & not private.
With wearables becoming universal (e.g.: earphones, smart watches…) and the advent of AR/VR, our digital capabilities are poised to expand even faster and be even more integrated in our daily lives. We need to rethink how we interface with the digital world.
This is the problem we are solving at Wisear. We build the next-generation of human-machine interface. We record and analyze bioelectrical activity coming from the user's eyes (ElectroOculography), facial muscle (ElectroMyography) & brain (ElectroEncephalography) to transform it into high-speed, hands-free, silent & accessible controls.
What they are looking for
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, we’re looking for someone with a strong sense of product. Wisear is a Deeptech company that sells complex products. A taste for challenge and tech is a must have.
- You are exceptionally persistent. One of the key elements to a successful deal is the ability to never give up whether it is on cracking unsolved tech problem or closing a deal.
- You are a careful listener. You are able to understand your interlocutor point of view & adapt your speech accordingly.
- You are able to plan as well as you execute. Devil’s in the details.
Considering that the company is at a rather early stage, each team member will have a strong impact on the project. We are looking for a teammate who demonstrates drive and autonomy, and shares our genuine curiosity and strong interest for this marvelous topic that is understanding the brain!
Good to know
- Ethics: We won’t go after all possible use cases our technology could enable (e.g. no big brother, no advertising purpose) and we will carefully review who has access to our technology (e.g.: Wisear equipped products shouldn’t be sold to unethical group or organization)
- Privacy: The user should always be the master of his/her data, we won’t share her/his data with third parties without consent
- Science-first: We are not building yet another gadget, our claims will need to be scientifically proven
- Environment: We care about our carbon footprint and we work towards improving it
- Inclusivity: We believe that our company, our relationship with our customers and the world in general benefit from employees, leaders and people showing empathy
- Transparency: We believe in transparency as the default behavior
Questions et réponses sur Wisear