Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) has fundamentally changed how companies consume software. But the way businesses buy software is completely broken: they overpay for their SaaS by 30%.
There are several reasons to that: SaaS prices are notoriously opaque, stakeholders buying software lack the time and experience to negotiate, and the limited visibility over the company’s SaaS inventory leads to waste.
That’s why we are building the platform that helps companies pay the fair price for their software, without having to be an expert negotiator and while making the purchase process transparent and collaborative between stakeholders.
Our mission is to help businesses save time and money by taking back control of their software purchases and inventory.
Business software is changing fast & UX/UI is the key source of competitive advantage. SaaS like Notion, Slack, Hubspot or Datadog have transformed the way businesses manage content, communication, marketing or data.
Welii will transform how businesses buy stuff, starting with software.
We’ve already helped scale-ups like Aircall, Jellysmack, Lucca or Skello save millions of € and we are doubling our revenue every 3 months. Our ambition is to become the market leader in Europe and to create a platform that completely changes how companies manage their purchases.
At Welii, innovation is a passion. Having a product-oriented mindset is a strength. Joining the founder's team is to take up challenges, be part of a future vision on an innovative solution, and especially seize the opportunity to be at the initiative of an entrepreneurial project with strong potential. Welii is looking for talents in different fields: Engineer, Product, Customer Care, Sales.
As a team, they foster initiative and ownership. We believe great teamwork is achieved by a transparent culture where information flows seamlessly at all levels of the company. Whatever the position, the common objective is to work together as a team to achieve optimal customer satisfaction. You must adapt and understand the changes in a rapidly evolving field to support the digitalization of any company.
Their employees and the product are their wealth, but above all, they are at the heart of their concerns:
- They are a 100% remote and international culture, focused on a sustainable journey and a long-term vision. They offer access to WeWork from all over the world (La Fayette as HQ)
- Conviviality is part of the founders' culture and there are many opportunities to meet: lunches, after-works, team-buildings, winter or summer evenings!
- An environment of trust where everyone finds their place and their balance. A place where you will be proud to showcase your entrepreneurial skills
- A good mood everywhere, everytime (& free beers)
- Elevate yourself - One day, you will be the best at what you are doing. Be receptive to anything that can help you grow.
- Be an Ally - Be a team player with a group mindset. Anything that can help the team for the better, in the long run, should be shared.
- Win or Learn - We encourage people to take risks. Every initiative has a reward.
- Be Human - Be someone likable while also being true to yourself. We’re helping each other and interacting with humility and an open mind.
- Make it Welii - Our culture is impact-driven. We turn complex problems into simple, elegant, and meaningful products. Our client's success is our biggest reward.
Beyond that, they have decided to donate 3% of their turnover to the causes that are most important to them.
- 1% for the well-being of their employees
- 1% to support the initiatives of open-source projects
- 1% for the environment