- Application mobile, Mobilité, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 1 an
Who are they?
Via develops and commercializes solutions enabling shared and on-demand mobility. The SaaS solutions they develop and commercialize combined with their operational expertise enable their partners – cities, private transport operators, companies, educational institutions – to transform existing transport systems into advanced digital networks.
Lower costs, less environmental impact and greater accessibility for public transport users.
Headquartered in New York City, Via is currently valued at over 3.3 billion dollars and they are continuing their growth to enable public mobility solutions which are shared, inclusive and sustainable. They count over 500 partners in 35 pays, supported by their employees in 15 offices around the world.
As the Office Coordinator in our Sofia office, you will play an integral role in creating a positive and productive atmosphere in a fast-paced environment. Working alongside a wide range of teams and vendors, you’ll be central to ensuring the day-to-day activities of our office run smoothly: registering and greeting guests, handling inbound/outbound mail, ordering office supplies, directing food orders, and making sure the front office stays neat and tidy. This is a great opportunity for someone who is resourceful, proactive, and interested in gaining exposure to managing the office of a fast-growth technology scale-up.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the local management on administrative tasks
- Greet all guests and communicate with host upon arrival
- Register all guests with security
- Organize and deliver all incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Manage inventory and ordering of office supplies and catering
- Process invoices on a regular basis, using different software applications
- Take active part in the maintenance of office culture - events, internal promotion of company values, maintenance of a positive office environment
- Manage internal and external office communication
- Represent Via at events and conferences
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Tidy and organized
- Solid computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite, and expense management software
- You love multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a people person
- You’re a clear and polished communicator, both in writing and in person
- You have strong communication skills both in English and Bulgarian, written and spoken
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.Ready to join the ride?Via is an equal opportunity employer.#LI-RB1#LI-RB1
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter