- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
Cette offre a été pourvue !
It is time for people-centric living and working spaces. That is what Urban Campus does. They design and operate spaces (Urban Campuses), with the aim of transforming how people live together in cities.
Urban Campus offers coliving, coworking and shared spaces, that support the modern lifestyle of professionals, who value social interactions. They create communities of like-minded people and animate them by regularly organizing events and activities.
To answer significant societal changes. Cities are more and more attractive, people are hyperconnected yet they suffer from loneliness, they constantly are in motion and crave flexibility, freedom, and socialization.
Urban Campus welcomes all curious minds. They want to offer opportunities for everyone to discover, learn, test, make… a little or a lot. They support people in their personal or professional projects.
Urban Campus is looking for a Sales Intern to support the Operations team in its growth in the European coliving and coworking markets. This is a part-time position, which reports directly to the Sales Manager.
As a Sales Intern, you will be part of the sales team, in charge of finding people to live and work in our spaces. After the sales team attracts potential customers, your responsibility will be to engage them, showing the spaces by doing virtual and on-site visits, and following up with them to solve all their questions.
You will have the opportunity to work from our amazing coliving and coworking spaces, and get to closely see the full experience of operating them. You will be working within an international, young, startup environment and get to meet our vibrant community of colivers and coworkers. You will be part of a team that is revolutionizing the way we live and work together in cities, and take part in some of the most innovative projects in real estate.
- Part-time internship position: Monday to Friday, 25h/week (Monday to Friday, flexible schedule, preferably afternoons)
- You will use top-notch tools like Hubspot, Trello, Slack and Notion in your day-to-day tasks
- You will work under Lean and Agile methodologies, learning everyday about how the best teams organize their work
- You will work from our coworking or coliving spaces in the center of Madrid - free coffee and bi-weekly breakfasts included!
- We have a flexible remote working policy
- You will be working with a young, entrepreneurial team
- You will have free access to all community events (and invite your guests!)
In detail, as a Sales Intern you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Be the first point of contact of prospects: make sure their experience is great from the first contact with us!
- Followup with leads, tour them around our spaces, guide them through the subscription process and be there for them until they join our spaces.
- Create contact databases for direct sales
- Keep our acquisition funnel updated and optimized
- Full fluency in verbal and written English and Spanish language is a must
- Highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and have a problem solving attitude
- Good social skills: you will be dealing with people all. the. time :)
- Capacity to operate independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, in love with new challenges
- Strong team spirit
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Currently enrolled in a university degree, and with capability of signing an Internship Agreement (Convenio de Prácticas Externas)
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin