Who are they?
Swissquote is the “Swiss Leader in online banking”. Founded 20 years ago by two engineers, Swissquote builds innovative and state-of-the-art digital solutions to help its clients meet their investment needs!
Robo-advisory, virtual reality, crypto-currencies… there is no limit to what Swissquote can do to revolutionise the financial world!
- Generate new business and identify sales opportunities to upsell.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients to drive revenue growth.
- Understand clients’ needs in order to offer the best solutions to their trading strategies.
- Review key/ institution clients’ trading conditions to make sure Swissquote and clients’ interests to the fullest extent.
- Demonstrate and explain trading products, schedule and product specification to clients.
- Assist clients in on-boarding and KYC documents to comply with compliance standard.
- Participate in FX seminars and exhibitions across the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Law and marketing or related disciplines.
- SFC Type 3 license holder preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of FX product or leveraged products is a plus.
- Previous sales, tele-marketing experiences is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, resilient and patient.
- Problem solving, analytic and presentable.
- Strong self-initiative, highly motivated, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese and English including Mandarin.