- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Big Data, Immobilier commercial
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Real estate analyst intern
- Stage (6 mois)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
Square Sense is a fast-growing data platform that provides advanced data solutions to global real estate asset managers to improve the operational, financial and environmental performance of real estate assets.
Square Sense was founded in 2017 in Paris by a multi-cultural team of talented engineers, data scientists and real estate asset management experts. Our technology contributes to the digitalization of real estate across Europe, Asia and North America. PwC named Square Sense as one of the top 20 PropTech firms operating in Real Estate Asset Management across Europe
What we offer:
- Potential to convert to a full-time role
- An experienced, multi-cultural and results-driven team
- A fast-growing start-up, setting up a new standard for real estate asset management
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- A chance to grow with the company and have real impact
- Opportunity to work on relevant projects of interest and contribute with ideas
- A comfortable office on boulevard du Montparnasse with a nice view over Paris and access to a rooftop terrace
- Flexibility for remote work
- Transportation compensation (50% of “Navigo IDF”)
- Lunch vouchers (“Swile” card)
To support its ambitious development, Square Sense is looking to recruit a real estate analyst intern in its data asset management team. The role is highly analytical and would provide an opportunity to collaborate with the sales and product teams. The position has a steep learning curve and will allow the candidate to develop a large variety of skills and experiences while working on multiple projects with our pan-European clients (including institutional investors, investment funds and operators).
- Analyse trends and behaviours of key real estate metrics on our platform to help generate valuable asset insights for our clients
- Use data analytics to identify value-add opportunities in our clients’ portfolios
- Communicate findings through high quality written and oral reports
- Contribute to real estate data asset management methodology set-up
- Contribute to the design, specification and testing of product new features
- Education: A Master degree in an engineering or business school. Students in their final year are encouraged to apply.
- Experience: A first real estate experience/internship as an analyst within an acquisitions, asset/portfolio management or project management team is preferred. Digital or smart building experience is a plus.
- Knowledge: Thorough understanding of the real estate industry and key value drivers for office and residential assets.
- Interest: Curiosity for technology and innovation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team work habits
- Strong project management skills
- Good command of MS office
- Fluent in English and one other European language
- 45-min initial interview with a Data Asset Manager
- Case study, followed by a technical interview
- Fit interview with two to three other members of the team