- FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
SlimPay is the European leader in recurring payments. Our solution enables merchants to facilitate customer enrollment, increase customer lifetime value and optimize collection.
With offices in Paris and Madrid, our team of 80 people has the mission to reinvent the enrollment and payment journey, creating a frictionless experience for consumers and merchants.
We are currently looking for a Partner Development Manager, based out of our Paris headquarters, someone who will live our values:
- Test. Learn. Iterate.
- Be Driven. Be Decisive.
- Share More. Know More.
- Better Together.
Why join us?
This role is a unique opportunity to be part of a tech scale-up, working in an innovative environment from a technical and product perspective.
You will have the opportunity:
- To disrupt the payment industry and impact millions of users
- To be challenged and grow outside your comfort zone
- To test and push the boundaries of technology
- To work with advanced technologies
You will join a talented team of engineers, leveraging the most advanced technologies (cloud native on AWS, micro services, containerization, serverless, etc.) to build products that will impact the consumer payment journey.
As a Software engineer, you will work in an agile mode on diverse and innovative projects such as direct debit payments, card payments, open banking and data services.
The engineering team works with a “test, learn and iterate” mindset. This means that you will have the opportunity to continuously improve the engineering practice and raise the bar at SlimPay. After all, the startup spirit is embedded into our work!
What do you need to be successful?
- Previous successful experience as a back-end engineer ideally in a SaaS environment
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, SQL, Hibernate, Docker
- Experience with the resilient software design
- Experience with AWS or desire to develop expertise on “Cloud Native”
- Strong desire to contribute to the software architecture of the solutions
- Eagerness to try new technologies/development languages (Go, Kotlin, Scala, etc.) as well as openness to challenge existing ones
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and procedures
- High level of autonomy and proactivity in an agile environment
- Strong ability to solve functional issues as well as technical issues
- Ship quality code, performant and tested
Qualifications & proven skills
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with at least an experience working within an agile or scrum methodology
- Track record of successful continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skills: experience in communicating with tech and non-tech teams.
- Experience with project management tools: JIRA, Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- High level of autonomy and proactivity in an agile environment.
- Strong ability to solve functional issues as well as technical issues.
- Nice to have experience with ReactJS
What are the perks of working at SlimPay?
- Exciting culture based on strong values
- Strong growth internationally
- Work-life balance with flexible teleworking
- Alan insurance
- Swile lunch card
- Online training platform SlimPay Academy & LinkedIn learning
- Monthly All Hands meetings #sharemoreknowmore
And much more!