- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
- FinTech / InsurTech, Finance, Logiciels
- Paris, Berlin
- Voir le site
Jobs that match
Silvr is Europe's first non-dilutive alternative financing solution.
Using data-driven scoring, it provides fast, secure, easy-to-access funding for digital businesses, and supports the growth of companies that want to diversify beyond debt and equity financing. Since its creation in 2020, Silvr has already deployed more than €100m to 300 digital companies, becoming Europe’s biggest neolender.
What they are looking for
Joining Silvr means working in a fast-paced international environment, with people who are passionate about making access to business financing fair and easy. With plans to scale across Europe in the coming years, Silvr offers many great challenges for anyone who enjoys being hands-on, belonging to a strong team, leaving their footprint in the early days of the company’s growth, and taking accountability.
Good to know
With offices in Paris and Berlin and people from 13 different nationalities working at Silvr, you will have the opportunity to work in a truly globally-minded environment.
- Monthly team events and regular rituals,
- Flexible work environment with 3 remote days per week, a dedicated budget to equip you at home, and a dog-friendly WeWork office,
- Access to training,
- Company-covered meal vouchers,
- Health Insurance 100% covered for you and your children,
- The latest equipment from Apple,
- Free coffee, snacks, and drinks.