Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
The Shopmium application allows its users to discover new products in stores and online, while benefiting from exclusive promotions. No more coupons to cut out, no more proof of purchase to send back… everything is done on a smartphone in a few clicks!
The application is already available in France (N°1 in its category), UK and Belgium and has just been launched in the United States (October 2022). Other countries are planned soon.
The application has already been downloaded by over 10 million people.
More than 500 brands have already trusted Shopmium: Danone, Nestlé, SC Johnson, Heineken, Andros, Pepsico and many others… Every week, dozens of new offers are put online in the app.
Shopmium employs more than 80 people in France, England and Belgium and has received numerous awards for its innovative mobile couponing solution.
The company is owned by the American leader in promotional marketing Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) since 2016.
For more information: https://solutions.shopmium.com
Do you have a successful track record in sales and are you looking for your next career move? Join our journey!
We are an established (since 2011), yet still fast growing (+15% YoY revenue growth) European FMCG digital media and promotions technology company. Through our consumer mobile app Shopmium and our exclusive data & media services we connect brands to consumers, enabling FMCG advertisers to build their brands, deliver measurable offline & online sales and generate insights. Shopmium is part of a NYSE-listed Quotient Technology Inc.
Our clients are household names, like Unilever, Arla, Nestle, Britvic, Coca-Cola and so many more. We are looking for a smart & ambitious sales professional to join our existing sales team who can demonstrate a track record of delivering sales targets & building client relationships.
As a key member of the sales team, your role will be to build new FMCG client relationships amongst UK brand & shopper marketing budget holders. To do that, you’ll need to successfully position yourself and Shopmium as a strategic partner, inspiring key stakeholders to invest. Once secured, you’ll need to work closely with our Customer Success team to deliver success and grow your relationships into incremental opportunities. All while managing and staying on track with your sales target and core KPIs.
As part of your life and role at Shopmium, you’ll also gain exposure and a knowledge of mobile app development, media technology, data, insights & analytics, mobile app marketing, consumer marketing, FMCG marketing, digital marketing and much more. You will also have the opportunity to contribute strategically to our go-to-market development.
- Meeting and exceeding a sales target (Annual, Quarterly & Monthly)
- Driving & managing the entire sales cycle (Generating meetings & conversations / engineering opportunities / creating successful outcomes / winning business / managing client expectations / leading client relationships / nurturing active client relationships for growth / demonstrating campaign success).
- Win new clients and develop existing active relationships. Creating “Win Win” situations for clients and Shopmium.
- Become an authoritative voice on FMCG digital media and promotions by being insightful and a strategic thinker.
- Be a powerful team player & contributor, displaying Shopmium’s values (Integrity, Customer Experience, Teamwork, Innovation & Sustainable Growth).
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years in a client facing sales role generating new business & growing client relationships in their infancy. FMCG experience is preferable.
TRACK RECORD: Delivering a minimum of £150K sales annually with a minimum of £5K per booking.
MINDSET: Positive, Ambitious, Conscientious & Resilient
APPROACH: Proactive, organised, goal orientated, cope well under pressure, problem solver, responsive.
TECHNICAL: Confident, persuasive, astute, attention to detail, likes data!
BENEFITS & SHOPMIUM LIFE
- Mobile phone allowance (£25 pcm)
- 25 Days holiday pa + 1 additional in birthday month
- Early Finish Friday (half day Friday once per month)
- 2 Days Paid leave for Learning & Development
- 3 Days Paid leave for charity work
- Flexible working policy (min. 2 office days/wk.).
- 50% Private health care contribution (incl dependents)
- Parental leave package beyond statutory
- Matched Statutory Pension Contribution.
- Office showers and bike parking.
- Weekly paid lunch at office & Monthly team social.
- Annual European team offsite