- Télétravail total possible
- < 6 mois
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Transports maritime et routier, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
- < 6 mois
Who are they?
They are a data intelligence platform for shipping and commodities.
Their mission? Empower maritime and trade professionals through actionable data and collaborative workflows
Why? The market hasn’t evolved since the adoption of email: no data intelligence, manual workflows, no community network
How? Their AI driven tools aggregate cargo, freight, port and vessel information. By centralising trading communication & operational workflows they provide unprecedented data to the trading community
Shipfix is the market leading data intelligence platform for shipping and commodities. Our proprietary artificial intelligence-driven tools aggregate cargo, freight, port and vessel information to enable the daily workflows of maritime and trade professionals and to address key challenges faced by the industry that Shipfix has proven to overcome.
We are building up a team of skilled research analysts in order to bring a brand-new layer of contextual intelligence and forecasts to our unique data insights for freight and commodity markets.
Each research analyst will specialise on one set of commodities, for instance: Agri & Ferts, Ores & Minerals, Steel, Coal & Coke.
About the role:
As a Data Analyst, and in close cooperation with our Head of Data Integration, you will play a key role in the production and ongoing improvement of Shipfix’s market research which is read by leading traders globally and combines traditional market data sources with our cutting proprietary data to predict market movements and trends.
Monitor trade flow data and find areas of improvement
- Build and monitor a consistent flow of data sources by country (Bills of Lading / port statistics / customs / publicity available inventory) :
- Compare trade flows forecasted by Shipfix with accurate information from bills of lading or port lineups (port list is TBC)
- Dry Bulk areas of focus
- Tanker areas of focus
- Build and monitor a consistent flow of data sources from official sources by commodity: analyse volumes for major exporters/importers
- Build and review accuracy metrics with the data team
- Stay at the forefront of our market coverage: research news articles and document significant events impacting the market trends
Improve Trade Flow accuracy
- Match berths with cargoes: Review major import / export ports for dedicated commodities and improve cargoes that can be loaded / discharged at the berths level
- Match berths with accounts: Improve trade flows by accounts i.e. review largest commodities players, public companies usually publishing information on their terminals/berths on their website/annual report, and match Shipfix berth with the right accounts in order to help improve trade flows for this particular account
- Match vessels with owners: Improve trade flows by vessel owners
- You are a young graduate or you are looking for a 6 months internship
- You have a proven interest in international economics or international affairs or shipping
- You are fluent in english
- You have a good knowledge of Excel
- You enjoy working with data and have an analytical mindset
- You are rigorous and attentive to detail
- You are a fast learner, able to gain knowledge through quick online research
- You thrive in a fast paced company, working with short deadlines
At Shipfix, we have fully embraced a remote work policy. We don't think collaborative teamwork requires us to be physically in the same office so we'll be happy to welcome you remotely.
Shipfix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter