- Stage (4 mois)
- Début :
- Bac +3
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Stage (4 mois)
- Début :
- Bac +3
Cette offre a été pourvue !
We believe that businesses will collaborate more and more in the years to come and we want to be the place where companies can securely connect and exchange business data. Launched in 2019, Sharework is a SaaS platform (sharework.co) enabling partner companies to share CRM data to build efficient business partnerships.
Our co-founders already had a first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015), and want to go even further with Sharework! We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Localglobe, Ventech, Kima, Kernel) and just raised a 3m€ Seed round.
2021 is the year of acceleration for Sharework, and we are looking for an operations intern with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to help us reach our ambitious target.
You will work neck and neck with the founders and manage 👇
- Anything that brings value to the company and can help you develop reusable skills.
For instance, as the current operations intern this is what I did so far:
- Recruitment: interviews, job descriptions on job boards (like this one!), web scraping to find awesome profiles on the internet, head-hunting, case studies design. In four months, I conducted 250+ interviews and reached out to thousands of people.
- Growth and marketing : lead scraping, viral propagation modeling, copywriting on emailing campaigns.
- Customer support: creation of our user guide on Notion, finding and implementing “quick wins” to engage our users even more with Sharework, CRM (Hubspot and Salesforce) updates.
- Finance and accountancy : general accountancy, runway computations, pushing forward our loans and subsidies requests with the BPI (French Public Bank for Innovation).
- All-in-all: an internship that’ll give you a 360 view of an early-stage startup. You’re the secret weapon whenever someone needs help.
That does not mean you’ll have the same missions I did, but now you have a better idea of the kind of latitude I had during this internship.
What we have to offer:
- A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious startup at an early stage ;
- A deep dive in a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence and look forward to mentoring you ;
- A very competitive compensation and permanent position opportunity at the end of the internship (we never forget our past top-recruits) ;
- A stimulating work environment, in a nice co-working space located in the 9th district (if we forget about the pandemic for a sec’). You will enjoy outdoor spaces and meet inspiring people from other startups!
⏩ You have already found yourself in a fast-paced environment (in a previous internship, during your studies, on a side-project: you name it!) ;
👩💻 You’re attracted to tech ;
🧰 You’re versatile and easily adaptable ;
💬 You have a good aptitude for interactions (with customers, with candidates, …) ;
⬛ You’re organized and rigorous ;
🇬🇧 You speak English fluently and love the American culture ;
💻 Bonus: you’re a tech-savvy and you know how to code.
- A call with me, the first recruiter ;
- A call with Simon, our CEO and co-founder.
- A case study ;
- One last call with a co-founder.
Hurry up! Send us your resume and we’ll schedule that first call 😉
Meet the Sharework team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin