- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- > 3 ans
- Objets connectés
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Sevenhugs builds solutions that bring the digital home to life. In 2018, Sevenhugs launched Smart Remote, the world’s first consumer product leveraging Ultra-wide Band (UWB) to deliver their point and control technology. Smart Remote has since been highly rewarded, including the prestigious Red Dot and iF design awards.
Now, Sevenhugs aims to revolutionize the way we interact with the modern home. Developing infrastructures that create true interoperability between TV, Music, Smart Home and on-demand services and innovative control experiences that leverage technologies including AI, Voice, UWB and computer vision.
Sevenhugs has raised over $25M in private funding, has offices located in Paris and San Francisco, and a passionate team of over 50 members.
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a talented Product Owner to capture the company and product vision from the CEO to convert into operational tasks. You will help coordinate R&D’s effort to deliver the right product on time.
- Leading strategic vision of the product based on internal and external customer needs.
- Break vision into phases, prioritize and drive backlogs for launch with your dedicated engineering teams.
- Making proposals to adjust the roadmap when needed and evaluating risks and tradeoffs associated with each course of action
- Establish, track, and report progress on product metrics and KPIs for leadership and the entire company.
- Developing and implementing process to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Leverage user feedback to ensure the product meets their needs.
- Write product requirements including user stories and flows to organize developer’s tasks.
- Coordinate R&D to guarantee quick time-to-market delivery with optimal resources.
- Experience with Software startups – IoT is a plus
- Passion for Smart Home
- Ability to understand technical challenges as well as business priorities
- Passion for UX / UI design, functionality and testing
- Ability to inspire development teams to deliver game changing products
- Proven ability to inform and influence decision-making
- Be brave, be honest approach about wins and fails. Collaborative yet firm mentality.
Déroulement des entretiens
1 Intro call
1 Intervierw with the product team
1 Interview with the CEO
That’s it, welcome to Sevenhugs !
Découvrez l'équipe de Sevenhugs
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin