Head of Product Marketing
- Télétravail total possible
- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
Head of Product Marketing
- Télétravail total possible
Powered by talented and passionate people working hard on democratizing the cloud, Scaleway, the 2nd leading European infrastructure cloud provider, is a multicultural company, rapidly growing into a global brand. We are present in 160 countries, with more than 280 employees of 18 nationalities.
We are a cloud computing pioneer delivering the innovative capabilities of modern multi cloud, covering a full spectrum of services for professionals: public cloud services with Scaleway Elements, private infrastructures and colocation with Scaleway Datacenter and bare Metal infrastructures with Scaleway Dedibox.
We place people at the heart of our purpose as an enabler of the internet. Our organization encourages responsibility, autonomy, commitment and thought leadership from our collaborators. Our premises are open spaces, conducive to exchange and interaction between individuals.
We believe it is our responsibility to be a positive force in society and to collectively design new systems for a better future. We want to increase access to the digital and technology industry. As our business scales, the customers we serve are increasingly diverse and global. Giving them an unbeatable experience is central to our business strategy. To better understand our customers and partners, we need a workforce that’s as diverse as they are.
As part of Scaleway’s ambitious international growth strategy, the Marketing team is recruiting a Head of Product Marketing who will define the positioning strategy of our ecosystem of 40+ products and coach our growing team of product marketers in their areas of expertise.
As Head of Product Marketing, you own Scaleway’s product marketing strategy, defining & ensuring the consistency of our product marketing processes around key areas of expertise including positioning & messaging frameworks, sales enablement, pricing strategy & competitive analysis.
Reporting to our VP Marketing Liam Boogar-Azoulay, you will drive how product marketing contributes to the growth of our self-serve revenue and sales pipeline, and you will be specifically accountable for the revenue growth of the product portfolio managed by the product marketing team.
Scaleway counts on you to ramp up quickly by transitioning the product marketing team from a product-line centric approach to a hybrid model, ensuring that each product marketer has an assigned area of expertise and that they are building scalable processes that product marketers, marketing team members & key stakeholders are able to leverage autonomously.
In the future, we’ll look to you to keep our product offering competitive in a rapidly growing & evolving industry, translating our strategic narrative into a positioning & messaging strategy the will enable all go-to-market teams to position Scaleway competitively.
- Own the product marketing team objectives & key results (OKRs)
- Manage the existing product marketing team (4-5), ensuring they achieve their OKRs.
- Build the product marketing roadmap, defining key projects & milestones that need to be achieved in order to create more consistent processes & impactful results.
- Ensure major product release milestones are anticipated with a clear go-to-market strategy & process.
- Define the major deliverables that product marketing provides throughout the product lifecycle.
- Define the positioning strategy for our ecosystem of products with executive leadership
- Maintain strong alignment with Product leadership, ensuring a clear delineation of responsibility between Product Managers & Product Marketers.
- Challenge yourself to grow into the role that Scaleway needs tomorrow by pursuing continuous professional development.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have worn multiple b2b product marketing hats, from strategy to execution.
- You clearly articulate “why” & “how” and let those who are accountable worry about the “what”.
- You are comfortable and with even have strong opinions about product marketing frameworks like Pragmatic Marketing, Product Marketing Alliance, etc.
- You have a previous experience working in software-as-a-service environment, ideally a cloud hosting provider.
- You are comfortable with technically-differentiated products, terminology & industry players.
- You are motivated by being accountable for growth of self-serve revenue and/or sales pipeline.
- You thrive in an autonomous environment.
- You love to learn every day.
- You are curious & passionate about the future of cloud computing.
The Recruitment Process
During your recruitment, we hope to introduce you to the colleagues, leaders & team members with whom you will be working, as well as to provide realistic expectations for what you can expect to accomplish during your time with us:
- Let’s get to know you: Kevin MESSY
- Take-home assignment: show us your chops!
- Meet with our VP Marketing, Liam BOOGAR-AZOULAY . Ask him the tough questions - he’ll do the same!
- Meet the teams you’ll work closest with: Audrey PEDRO, Alexander GUY
- Meet the whole marketing team: join us for lunch in Paris, Lille, or virtually
You recognize yourself by reading these lines and you want to join a young, innovative, growing company where it is good to work?
Then don’t wait any longer and join us :)
This position can be based in Paris, Lille or full-time remote
Meet the Scaleway team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin