- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
Statistical Project Leader Immunology and Inflammation - All Gender
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l’international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail.
ABOUT THE JOB
At Sanofi, we have a shared commitment to provide innovative scientific and methodological solutions to accelerate clinical development and enhance probabilities of success. With a growing portfolio, Immunology & Inflammation (I&I) is a priority therapeutic area for Sanofi. The I&I Biostatistics and Programming (B&P) group is a valued partner in development strategy and execution, from clinical study design up to submission and approval. To better support the growing I&I portfolio, a European I&I biostatistics team was created in May 2022 within the global I&I B&P group.
As Statistical Project Leader in the Europe I&I Biostatistics team, you will provide leadership and guidance on one or more I&I projects, being accountable for all methodological and statistical aspects. You will act as a statistical consultant within the company.
You will be supported by a Biostatistics and Programming Department that fosters people development, offering compelling career opportunities that value diversity of thought and abilities, to optimize overall success and have a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
Main job responsibilities
- Lead one or several projects corresponding to one or several I&I compounds in development
- With minimal direction from group head, direct statistical support and provide scientific leadership for responsible project. Accountable for statistical aspects of clinical development plans, studies and submission activities (when applicable), including quality, relevance to external stakeholders (e.g. regulatory authorities, medical journals) and scientific validity
- Create productive work environment, optimize resource allocation, promote teamwork, operational efficiency, and innovation
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior statisticians
- Ensure productive collaborations with other functions in the project team and with other statisticians and in communicating with senior leadership
- Represent statistics in regulatory meetings
- Represent statistics to participate (and lead if applicable) in scientific or technology working groups or cross functions initiatives
- Experience: PhD/MS in statistics or related discipline with at least 6 years of pharmaceutical experience
- Soft skills: Demonstrated strong project/study management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical skills: Broad knowledge and good understanding of advanced statistical concepts and techniques; broad knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical clinical development such as submission or interactions with regulatory agencies or other external stakeholders
- Education: PhD/Master of Sciences in statistics or related discipline
- Languages: English, French
Please provide your resume in PDF format.
PURSUE PROGRESS, DISCOVER EXTRAORDINARY
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.