- Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologique
Accelerator - Scrum Master - All Gender
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Sanofi, we pursue the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. In France, more than 20,000 passionate men and women tirelessly push their limits to transform the practice of medicine and improve patient health with drugs and vaccines.
The desire to advance science is our strength. We want to improve the health of populations and find new solutions for patients by combining scientific progress and advanced technologies.
In France, we provide more than 400 drugs, vaccines and health products, including 18 vaccines and more than 200 drugs of major therapeutic interest.
Sanofi’s roots are anchored in France where most of the Research and Development is located. In the French medical research landscape, we hold a central role and actively participate in the construction of a dynamic health sector.
To contribute to the world of tomorrow, three commitments guide our actions: access to care for the most vulnerable, inclusion of all through work and preservation of the planet. Nothing would be possible without the remarkable mobilization of our employees and partners.
Le contenu du poste est libellé en anglais car il nécessite de nombreuses interactions avec nos filiales à l'international, l'anglais étant la langue de travail
Who we are in a nutshell
We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. Our purpose is to find treatment to fight pain and ease suffering. We combine breakthrough science and advanced technology to develop life-changing medicines and vaccines.
Digital & Data is at the heart of Sanofi: our ambition is to be the leading digital healthcare platform to develop & deliver medicine faster, enable healthcare professionals to improve treatments and help patients improve their health. Our scale, strong connections within health ecosystems across the world, and ability to leverage Sanofi’s capabilities make us the best place to push the boundaries of medicine through technology.
And more specifically, why “Accelerator powered by Sanofi”
- A new entity launched March 1st to Become the leading Digital Health platform
- A separate location, in WeWork (Paris 75017), 5 minutes walk away from the future Sanofi HQ location
- Startup-like streamlined processes to ensure delivery speed
- Focused on end-to-end building the most transformative and profitable products
The products you will work on
We are building next-gen health & digital products, leveraging Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence, including:
Digital Health products improving the patient experience and treatment adherence, through innovative digital products (Software as Medical Devices):
- Connected ecosystem solutions such as patients’ glycemic control & full disease management, leveraging connected pens
- Symptoms checking apps able to understand disease and track symptoms
- Remote treatment solutions providing individual recommendations, accessible by anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Personalized care model informed by AI to identify symptoms’ early signals and recommend corrective actions to the patient and the care giver
Omnichannel products supporting multi-channel engagement with healthcare providers & patients:
- Multi-channel digital targeting platform to deliver tailored digital campaigns
- Machine learning and predictive analytics to improve engagement (calls, chats) based on feedback
- Recommendation engines for cross selling/up-selling and next-best action delivery to sales reps
- Tailored content delivery based on preference and viewing history
Digital Marketing products optimizing marketing campaign’s reach and impact:
- Market analytics tools to understand key dynamics across categories and identify growth/uplift potential
- Strategic allocation tools, able to dynamically model impact of different scenarios and achieve sales targets
- Tactical allocation tools, with built-in ROI response modelling, at “brand x touchpoint level”
You as Scrum Master
Your mission will be to be the "team servant leader and coach" to enable delivery of the best product possible every sprint. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Guide the development of the product team with a sustainable cadence
- Educate the team in Scrum and Agile at scale practices
- Coach the team through Epics and stories, meet the delivery team’s Definition of Done
- Remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Support communication between product team (PO, Full-Stack Developers, UX/UI…) & business stakeholders
- Facilitate pod ceremonies throughout each sprint: daily standup, sprint planning, sprint demos
- Assist the Product Owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- Maintain relevant metrics that provide visibility & help the team see how they are doing
- Inspire the team and bring a unique vision and perspective for what is possible
Your skills & capabilities
- Ability to lead a team to make realistic and achievable delivery commitments
- Excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management
- Excellent soft skills: facilitation, situational awareness, continuous improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Solid knowledge of Lean & Agile practices
- 5 to 10+ years of relevant experience including strong understanding of customer/stakeholder relationships, prioritization, estimation & capacity management
- Member of an Agile team for 2+ years, with experience to explain and promote agile engineering practices
Why Sanofi Digital?
- Executive sponsorship and governance, with newly appointed CDO & leadership team
- Digital & data culture in place with agile ways of working and a strong ecosystem (Sanofi Ventures, BD Partnerships)
- Unique diversity of medical & technical challenges, with mobility opportunities
- Awarded “Top Employers France” 2021
Chez Sanofi, la diversité et l’inclusion sont au cœur de notre fonctionnement et sont intégrées à nos Valeurs fondamentales. Nous sommes conscients que pour exploiter véritablement la richesse que la diversité nous apporte, nous devons faire preuve d'inclusion et créer un environnement de travail où ces différences peuvent s'épanouir et être développées pour améliorer le quotidien de nos collègues, patients et clients. Nous respectons et valorisons la diversité de nos collaborateurs, leurs parcours et leurs expériences dans un objectif d’égalité des chances pour tous. Dans le cadre de son engagement diversité, Sanofi accueille et intègre des collaborateurs en situation de handicap.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
As part of its diversity commitment, Sanofi is welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.