Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf.
The Salsify platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to optimize product pages across channels continuously.
The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf.
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
As a GS1 Relations Analyst (Europe) at Salsify, you will be responsible for the success of our existing Customers and Prospects in their GDSN adoption or expansion in Europe by collaborating closely with Sales, PreSales, CSM and GS1 Member Organisations in Europe. This position is critical to the success of the expansion of the Salsify GDSN footprint and will play a central role in the execution against Salsify’s global syndication strategy.**This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Germany**
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Act as the GDSN Thought Leader for Europe (DACH, BENELUX, France, Nordics etc.) through effective understanding and knowledge of the GS1 standards (esp. GDSN)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships to GS1 organizations and Retailers in Europe and gather target market requirements and trading partner specific validations
- Attend GS1 workgroup meetings in Europe to capture and define upcoming market specific GDSN initiatives
- Work closely with the GDSN product team to pilot and execute them
- Collaborate with Sales, Presales and CSMs to support sales opportunities for GDSN related new business and upsell opportunities
- Closely engage with existing customers and support them in their GDSN expansion in Europe by educating them on target market requirements and specific processes
- Participate in customer webinars and user group sessions to discuss upcoming market specific initiatives, address common pain points and propose resolution paths
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Fluent in German and English, oral and written is mandatory, additional languages are a plus
- 2+ years experience working with GS1 standards (esp. GDSN, GTIN allocation rules, Package Measure rules ) and Product Information Management (PIM) software is highly desired
- Knowledge of Retail and Brand Manufacturer product information management processes is preferred
- Sales, Pre sales or Customer Success Management experience is a plus
- Ability to work with globally distributed team
- Organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of XML and JSON data structures
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent 'email@example.com' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.