Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf.
The Salsify platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to optimize product pages across channels continuously.
The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf.
Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
The Customer Onboarding Associate plays a vital role not only with regard to assisting suppliers but also educating them to be autonomous.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- You will be in charge of onboarding suppliers : helping them create accounts, guide them through different processes required to be autonomous in the platform.
- You will be responsible for tracking all interactions with a supplier, providing accurate, valid and complete information.
- Your interactions with suppliers will allow you to provide feedback for new functionalities but also to suggest new features making the platform friendlier for the user community.
- You will interact with support and technical departments to inform them about bugs, campaigns and give feedback through Jira tickets, Confluence pages, etc.
- You will lead weekly meetings with retailers to explain use cases, inform progression and take appropriate actions when needed.
You'll Enjoy This Role If:
- You speak and write Spanish (mandatory), Portuguese and English
- You have customer service experience via phone
- You master communication skills, your speech is structured and clear
- You know how to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- You enjoy educating people on new technologies
- You are organized, dynamic and have the sense of service and excellence in your DNA
- Working in teams and projects with ambitious goals is a challenge you want to tackle
Location - Lisbon, Portugal. We are open to talent even in a remote location, wherever you are based in Portugal as long as you have a high speed internet connection and customer facing experiences.
Employment Type - Part Time
Contract Duration- 6 Months
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on-the-job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent 'firstname.lastname@example.org' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and Sydney (Australia). If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact email@example.com.