- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Immobilier commercial, Immobilier particulier
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Data Science Engineer
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
RealAdvisor is a European PropTech startup based in Geneva. We use the power of cutting-edge web, data mining and machine learning technologies to make real estate transactions more transparent, fair and efficient. We help over 250k monthly users in their real estate projects whether they are:
Searching for a place to buy or rent on our listings aggregator
Estimating the value of their home online using our algorithms or browsing market data
Our team has over 10 nationalities and is spread across Europe working remotely or based in our offices in Geneva & Zürich.
In order to support our international expansion, we are looking for a talented Data Scientist to make sense of our data and model the real estate market across different countries.
You will work with a rockstar team of developers and data scientists (incl. Kaggle Masters) with over 10k github stars ⭐ with over 10 nationalities and is spread across Europe working remotely.
Our data science stack is composed of Python, Jupyter, Conda, PostGres, PostGIS, Google Cloud AI.
Our application stack is composed of NextJS, React, Svelte, GraphQL, NodeJS, PostgreSQL & Clickhouse, GCP, Google AI Platform, Terraform, Nomad.
Here are a couple of things you will be doing:
- Develop new valuation models for new countries
- Maintain and improve existing valuation models
- Acquire and maintain GIS data used by algorithms and throughout out applications
- Improve current algorithms and data processes
- Document and automate our data processes where appropriate
- New projects such as interactive price visualisations or recommendation engines
You’re the perfect candidate if you:
- Are a skilled data scientist with successful track record in machine learning
- Have extensive experience with Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas)
- Have shipped models to production
- Are experienced in Relational Databases
- Have experience with large data sets and cloud computing
- Are comfortable communicating in English including the ability to effectively present technical / statistical findings
- Have passion for Data Problem Solving – ideally Open Community participator e.g. Kaggle, Github, Numerai
Considered a plus:
- You have an interest in real estate / economics
- You are a tabular data wizard
- Enjoy writing about findings and analysing trends
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter