Lead Brand Designer
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +3
- > 5 ans
Lead Brand Designer
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +3
- > 5 ans
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME finance solution in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Glassdoor | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
At Qonto, we invest time and energy into building life-changing products. When it comes to Product Design, it means that we try to approach the value creation process as engineers do: thinking deeply about the strategy, understanding the performance the customer is expecting, designing both the functional and emotional values, and making sure that the chosen solutions are cost efficient. If you want to read more about our method click here.
We are currently growing our design team with experienced designers willing to build the most amazing bank in the world as well as to keep growing their skills and expertise.
As a Lead Brand Designer, you ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our product. You are enthusiastic about creating a bank that helps small and medium-sized businesses succeed.
As part of our Design Studio, you will join Mathieu (Head of Design) along with talented Product Designers, Brand Designers, Product Marketing Managers and UX Copywriters, who are all passionate and skilled about solving conception/design problems.
👩💻🧑💻As a Lead Brand Designer at Qonto, you will
• Deliver: Make sure every project your team works on is delivered on time with the highest standard of quality.
• Develop:Coach the members of the Brand team and create an efficient environment for them to learn and grow.
• Step up:Increase design quality by building our design system, defining standards, improve them, and train your teammates at learning them.
• Collaborate: Work closely with marketing and engineers to break silos and deliver meaningful projects for our customers.
• Recruit:Hire new team members and make the Brand Design team grow as fast as the company.
• Stand out: Make the design team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events.
🤔 What you can expect
• Join a large design studio of 30+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles and expertise: Product designers, UX Writers, System Designers etc…
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently working on a rebranding)
• Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience with a proven track record of designing large-scale brands
• Leadership skills: You are motivated to grow in management and have demonstrated your ability to develop people by mentoring advanced designers and apprentices
• Communication skills:You are able to pitch and convince high-level stakeholders.
• Mastery: You possess a strong design acumen and can guide other teams in the use of a design system.
• Make an impact: You want to design a brand that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
💪How we have adapted our hiring process during the lockdown:
Is Qonto still recruiting? ✅
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That’s why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates! We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live and work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video-call with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what they’ll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- Video calls with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
- A Final video-call with the manager of the department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
PS: when applying, don’t forget to send us a link to your online portfolio/dribbble/behance. Thanks!
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
- Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
- Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
- Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin