Lead Android Engineer
- Télétravail total possible
Lead Android Engineer
- Télétravail total possible
Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work. Check this video to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
- Market leader for online SME finance solution in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- Outstanding customer satisfaction (App Store | Google Play | TrustPilot)
- Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Glassdoor | LinkedIn)
- €136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40 index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
The mobile engineering team at Qonto currently has over 20 highly skilled engineers, who come from all over the world, working closely to shape the best banking apps.
As the Android Team Leader you will report directly to Guillaume, our Head of mobile, and you’ll be in charge of scaling and managing the Android team. You’ll work on delivering high quality code quickly, by improving your teammates skills and helping them solve the problems they face. On top of strong technical experience you’ll also have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team.
👩💻🧑💻As a Lead Android Engineer at Qonto, you will
• Ensure the quality of the codebase and scaling platforms, as well as defining and maintaining our technical standards
• Organize and lead the work flow of the Android team
• Work with the team on the conception of key features
• Hire new members of the team - our goal is to hire a new Android dev at least every two months
• Make your teammates improve and help them solve everyday problems
• Make the Android Qonto team shine outside of the company: write blog articles, organize and speak at conferences, represent Qonto at tech events
We’re developing our Android application with the latest version of Kotlin, and we’re building our own Design System from scratch.
Our developments are based on SOLID principles and Clean Architecture, and we mostly work with the following librairies: AndroidX, Dagger, Retrofit, OkHttp, Coroutines, ViewModel… We use many industry-leading tools such as Sonarqube, Figma, Lokalize, Firebase… and we maintain a state-of-the-art container-based CI, based on Gitlab.
Our backend is running on Golang and Ruby, our Web Frontend with the latest version of EmberJS and we use Swift for our iOS application. Our platform runs on a Kubernetes cluster hosted on AWS, with PostgreSQL as our database of choice, using Kafka for our event-driven architecture and ELK for logging and auditing, among many other tools, services and applications.
🧠What you could work on
As part of our Engineering department, you will ensure strong alignment between cross-functional teams needs and mobile team ressources. At Qonto each CFT handles part of our product. A few examples of these teams are:
💳Cards: the team responsible for all things cards. On the frontend this includes but is not limited to: the cards screen, the concierge and lounge page, and the card insurance page.
🏦Ledger: the team working on our Core Banking System, which allows us to store transactions in an accurate, scalable and auditable way.
✈️Onboarding: the team guiding users through a **delightful and frictionless sign-up experience.
• Mastery: You have a strong development experience in Kotlin and a good understanding of the Android SDK.
• Leadership skills: Through a first successful management experience, you demonstrated your ability to help people work together on a successful project.
• Team player: Thanks to excellent communication skills, you already worked on a large Android team and know what it means to scale a team, diffuse knowledge across a team or even break silos.
• Best Practices: You embody the Clean Code principles and other management best practices.
• Make an impact: You want to build a product that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
💪 Hiring process
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
• A 60 min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
• A 60 min video-call with the Lead Android Engineer to assess the technical and managerial fit with the team
• A fully remote exercise to evaluate your coding skills
• Video calls with future team members to discuss your exercise and help you project yourself in the company
• Final video-calls withour [Head of Mobile Engineering]and our [CTO](https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaugustin/) to create a strong alignment on what they’ll expect from you, and tell you more about their way to operate
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will be added as Qonto grows further 🤗
• Office & Team Life
• 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
• Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
• Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
• The latest in Apple’s equipment
• Qonto’s benefits
• Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year. This aspect will be discussed during the hiring process and with your potential Manager.
• A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute…)
• 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
• A Swile Card that you can use for lunch
• Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
• Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers and we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal and international mobility is also promoted
• Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
• An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
• Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
• Childcare Benefits (reserved day-care places for your little ones) and subsidies/discounts with selected childcare partners
• Access to Moka Care, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin