AML/CFT Officer - German market
- > 3 ans
- FinTech / InsurTech, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
AML/CFT Officer - German market
- > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Their mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. They simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, they’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn | Glassdoor)
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
- Ambition | They tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | They create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | They pursue excellence through continuous learning. They face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | They’re open. They’re honest. And they earn the trust of their clients and each other
At Qonto, our AML/CFT system (Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism) is divided into two levels:
• Level 1: The AML/CFT team, referring to the Operations department, performs operational controls to ensure our client base is not exposed to Money-laundering or Terrorist Financing risks.
• Level 2: The Financial Security team, referring to the Compliance department, is in charge of the definition and supervision of the AML/CFT system and performs enhanced investigations in case of suspicion.
You will join a team of 3 people, led by Mónica, our Team Lead for German and Spanish Markets. You will perform operational controls to ensure our client base is not exposed to Money-laundering or Terrorist Financing risks.
👩💻🧑💻 As AML/CFT Officer Germany at Qonto, you will
• Analyze the relevance of our clients’ financial flows regarding their activities (alerts transfer validations).
• Communicate with the customers and counterparts in order to obtain key information.
• Control the KYC and KYB processes in case of alerts from the onboarding team along with the PEP/SL.
🤔 What you can expect
• Hyper-growth & international environment (25+ AML Officers)
• Responsibilities and decision-making
• Room for improvement in the AML department
🤝 Your future manager
Mónica, our Lead AML/CFT for Germany & Spain, will be the one to help you succeed.
• Her path? Before joining Qonto, she worked in Madrid as an International Account executive, and an Insurance Broker.
Since 4 years at Qonto, she has helped in the international expansion of the company and worked in two different departments. She is currently leading the Spanish and German AML team.
• What she can bring to you? Her experience and her great knowledge of the company.
She will listen to your proposals and leave you in complete autonomy, always being available to help you and achieve the objectives together.
• Experience: You have at least a first experience as an AML/CFT Officer in the banking sector (up to 3 years) and an appetite for customer relations
• Problem-solving: You have been trained in problem-structuring and analysis in a consulting firm or bank for at least 6 months
• Organization skills: You are extremely rigorous and curious
• Analytical mindset: You are comfortable with numbers (master Excel is a plus)
• Synthesis: You have a capacity for synthesis and know how to look at the big picture in your subjects
• Languages: You are fluent both in German and in English
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter