Lead the communication strategy of multiple very important global and regional brands in health environment. Leading the central team that creates the global strategies and above market creative communications. Partnering with client and building relationships.
- Represent & build relationships for the agency both to central clients
- Central Team is responsible for bringing together the Power of One network for complete communication plans and strategies for the brands
- Work with strategy, creative & medical content to develop the global strategic positioning and creative ideas and partner to present and sell our work into clients.
- Become the expert in the business goals, global strategies and local marketing needs to be able to have conversations with clients and develop strong POVs.
- Assure a long-term relationship both with clients
- Supervise and bring to development central above market campaigns and productions
- Create the scopes of work and manage agency budgets and profitability
- Direct report into the client service director. Manage an sr account executive and intern.
- Bac+4/+5 in a communication or commerce school, with not less than 5 year’s experience in a healthcare advertising agency or communication group
- Experience in global business & healthcare communications environment.
- Clear understanding and experience in how to create a campaign from start to finish. Creative, medical storytelling, strategy, media, production. Good to have an initial understanding of how to use audiences and data to influence a strategic brief.
- Experience in creating scopes of work and monitoring profitability
- Ability to lead senior client relationships with clear strategic and creative POVs based off business needs and objectives.
- Ability to manage and grow an account manager
- Fluent working English mandatory
Ces entreprises recrutent aussi au poste de “Communications”.