- De 50 à 250 salariés
Head of Communication
Preligens est une startup New Space fondée en 2016. Ils développent des solutions de surveillance de sites stratégiques en automatisant l’analyse d’images - notamment satellites - grâce à l’Intelligence Artificielle.
En combinant d’état de l’art des techniques de traitement d’images et de Machine Learning, ils fournissent à leurs clients des informations plus fiables afin de leur permettre d’intervenir plus rapidement et à moindre coûts.
Forts de plus de 7 millions levés depuis la création de la startup, ils ont amorcé leur expansion internationale.
JOB TARGET / RAISON D’ÊTRE
Preligens (ex-Earthcube) is looking for a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated Communication Director to join the marketing team.
You will play a key role in the team by creating and developing strategic communication plans, helping Preligens to reach its business targets and a high level of awareness. Your major objective will be to position Preligens as a thought leader in the AI field, being widely recognized for its level of expertise in AI for Defense and more generally on all AI related topics.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
- Participate in building the global communication strategy across all communication levers and across all geos where Preligens operates or is willing to penetrate
- Set up a proactive public relation strategy in the tech field, in close collaboration with our CTO
- Supervise and manage top of the art content creation, mainly related to our technology and product expertise
- Define more precisely Preligens editorial policy on all social networks
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- Focusing mainly on technology content, define the editorial calendar based on internal and external events and on key moments that you will create in order to maintain the level of attention on Preligens
- Create content such as media paper or drive key stakeholders to create valuable pieces of content. Such articles could be related to Artificial Intelligence, geopolitics, military intelligence, among other topics that will help us in gaining visibility in different media and in front of our potential customers.
- Identify all events and conferences related to Artificial Intelligence, define the right level of implication for Preligens (speaker, sponsor, attendees…) and organize the participation to such events
- In collaboration with our PR agency, identify key media and build strong relationships with journalists covering AI and tech topics in order to increase content production to media, social networks, specialized press
- Be proactive in creating custom events to position Preligens as a thought leader in the AI field. Consider the creation of a dedicated AI think tank led by Preligens.
- Define our editorial strategy by digital channel. You will build a precise plan for each channel in order to increase the level of engagement to our brand
- Set up ambitious target by channel, define relevant KPI and constantly optimize them
- Collaborate with Human resources department to develop communication strategies in order to attract new technical talents
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- Min 8 years of proven track record covering technical communication topics in fast growing tech companies, B2B or B2G environment preferably with a strong focus on PR
- Strong expertise in defining a social media strategy and in creating disruptive and high quality content
- Very good understanding and appeal for technical, scientific, AI related topics
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in english
- Creative, autonomous, and strong entrepreneurship mindset
- At ease in a fast pace, very innovative environment
- Strong interest for geopolitics, defense and space domains
Meet the Preligens (Ex-Earthcube) team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin