Partner Integration Engineer
- Digital, E-commerce, FinTech / InsurTech
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Partner Integration Engineer
Créée en 1998, PayPal est la première FinTech dans le monde ; elle s’emploie à démocratiser les services financiers dans plus de 200 marchés.
Cette plateforme de services de paiement permet de simplifier le quotidien de plus de 267 millions d’utilisateurs.
Pour développer une activité e-commerce, faire ses achats en ligne, rembourser un ami ou créer une cagnotte, PayPal propose des solutions simples et toujours sécurisées.
Descriptif du poste
We are currently seeking an Integration Engineer to join our Global Professional Services Partner Integration team in EMEA, focusing on partner integrations across shopping carts and payment gateways. The role is available in our Paris office. Global Professional Services Organization delivers technical solutions, experience design, integration delivery and post live technical services to drive product adoption and quality servicing to our customers. The Global Professional Services EMEA Partner Integration Engineer will be responsible for helping PayPal’s largest shopping cart and payment gateway partners integrate PayPal payment capabilities across their platforms, enabling tens of thousands of their merchants to accepts tens of millions of dollars in Total Payment Volume. The Integration Engineer will join a team responsible for providing technical consulting and support as well as product guidance to Partners looking to integrate PayPal’s payment processing services. This is a partner-facing role where the integration engineer will work in conjunction with both pre- and post-sales teams facilitating negotiations and technical solution brainstorming for a variety of high-volume Partner solutions including web and mobile applications, browsers, platforms, and operating systems.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Act as primary technical point of contact for the partner for all implementation-related activities throughout the integration lifecycle. Attend partner meetings as the technical lead, and drive technical conversations that result in the delivery of the project. Run technical presentations, facilitate demos and provide sample integrations that support the pre-sales process.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of partners’ product, process and technical requirements of payment processing across all channels - and the ability to match these with existing PayPal solutions.
- Depending on the initiative, own or contribute to detailed solution design documentation to clearly define compelling solution proposals.
- Facilitate setting up of test accounts, provide technical development support, and guide the partner through testing, validation, certification pre-launch activities and post-sales performance.
- Work in collaboration with a core project team across all phases of the sales cycle; pre-sale with the commercial/sales manager and solution architect, project delivery with the engagement manager, and post-sale with technical account manager. Work with a wider cross functional team of internal PayPal business partners (legal, compliance, privacy, risk, operations etc.) that lead to the timely delivery of a partner solution integration.
- Ensure the Partner implements optimal integration strategies and techniques with a high degree of quality utilizing PayPal’s defined best practices. Review in-depth technical information including sample code, white papers, FAQs, and snippets for distribution to PayPal partners.
- Advise management and appropriate groups on support issues impacting partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions. Be the “Voice of the Customer” and relay constructive feedback to core Product, Engineering and other internal groups on ease of use and new functionality.
- Fluency in French.
- Exceptional English written and verbal business communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Several years prior experience as a pre-sales integration engineer, sales engineer, or technical consultant, preferably in a Professional Services environment.
- Strong knowledge of online payment processing across web, mobile app, and in store.
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Familiarity with libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Familiarity with database technologies (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB)
- Exposure to web server technologies (e.g. Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.)
- Experience with Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice (e.g. Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.)
- Ideal candidate will have experience in working with enterprise organisations - preferably retailers, ecommerce, shopping carts and payment gateways.
- Ability to influence, persuade and successfully interact with all levels of client and internal organizations, including C-level executives, middle management, finance and operations, project/technical staff.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and customer focused, and a leader who is passionate about creating delightful experiences for our partners.
- Knowledge of using Salesforce is preferred.
- Prior experience working with shopping carts and payment gateways is a great plus.
- Fluency in another European language is a plus.
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Découvrez l'équipe de PayPal France
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin