- Télétravail partiel possible
- > 3 ans
- Education, IT / Digital
- Télétravail partiel possible
- > 3 ans
Who we are?👋
Ornikar’s mission is to give access to car mobility to everyone! We develop innovative solutions to improve the overall experience of taking the driving test and learn how to be a good driver. Our mission is to contribute to make the roads safer, as for now in France and Spain, but really soon in other European countries, and beyond. We have several product developments ongoing and great ambitions in 2021, with our team doubling in size. As of today, we provide learning and driving experience to millions of students, and help teachers to widen their pedagogic skills.
About the Product Design team 🤹♀️
We are a small group passionate about designing a new elearning experience, powerful marketplace features and innovative insurance products. Coraline, Carl and Margaux (Product Designers) each work in their own squad alongside a Product Manager and engineers. They report to Julien (VP of Design) who is responsible for setting up an environnement where the team will succeed in the quest to build simple, beautiful and effortless product flows that address users’ needs. The Design team belongs to the wider Product organization and is growing quickly with new product designers, UX researchers and UX Writers joining.
We are looking for a UX Researcher 🎠
As a UX Writer @Ornikar, you will work cross-functionally with the product teams, writing meticulously crafted language to take care of drivers. You will work on a wide-range of topics—learning how to drive, booking lessons, filling paperwork, completing a claim, increasing road safety—that need a deep human connection and clear, efficient guidance. You will write a lot, from UI components labels, text blocks on interfaces, product communications, through to feature naming. You will advocate for information architecure and content strategy, making sure our products are intuitive and consistent.
What you will do 🎢
- Own product copy and content strategy for Ornikar’s driving education and insurance apps as well as product communications (texts, emails, notifications).
- Work closely with product teams at all phases of the product development lifecycle and lead feature-naming work.
- Help write writing guidelines and maintain adherence to our brand verbal identity across our products.
- Participate in design critiques, giving feedback on your peers’ work and assisting with UX Writing guidance.
- Play an active role in building our UX Writing practice and culture.
In our wildest dreams 🎪
Our ideal candidate leverages her UX Writing skills and knowledge to create intuitive, empowering experiences for the people who use our driving education and insurance apps, and has a particularly strong experience in:
- Writing product copy that is understood by a wide audience and inclusive of all.
- Expressing ideas clearly in very concise writing, demonstrated by a solid portfolio showcasing product features you’ve written.
- Participating in design sprints, both as an advocate for content and a source of great product ideas.
- Working closely with the research team to get outside the office and better understand users’ needs.
Apply if you…
- Have worked as a UX Writer in a B2C or B2B start-up or scale-up environnement (3 years experience min) and show good knowledge of roles, workflows and UX writing scope.
- Have experience using metrics and research to inform and validate your work
- Are particularly good at strategically prioritizing multiple projects.
- Have a proactive, outgoing approach to building relationships with other teams.
- Have a good understanding of product design.
- Are passionate about consistency and details.
- Speak fluent or nearly-fluent English.
We are your ideal adventure if you look for… 🎡
- A french start-up in scale-up phase: we are scaling our business with very strong ambitions, developing new exciting products and growing the team 🌎
- Impact: we go beyong user satisfaction and words are key to connect with them 🚀
- Wish to take your driving test soon: @Ornikar, it’s free! 😉
- The possibility to work remotely, or from any WeWork 💻
- Gym provided by Neoness (fully paid by the company) 🏋🏽♀️
Meet the Ornikar team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin