Talent Manager / HRBP
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- > 3 ans
- Application mobile, Musique, Objets connectés
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Talent Manager / HRBP
Cette offre a été pourvue !
🚩Discover us !
🎧MWM is at the origin of many mobile applications regularly at the Top Charts on App Store and Play Store📲, like edjing Mix or its suite of musical games allowing to learn piano, drums, beatmaking or guitar.
- A success story of a student project back in 2011 that became the world’s number 1 music application publisher (excluding streaming) according to the App Annie ranking
- +15 apps totalling more than 400 million downloads around the world
- 🙌 A determination and agility that has enabled us to become in a few years one of the few profitable tech scale-ups in France
- Part of FW500 we are proud to work closely with tech giants such as Google and Apple
- Boosted by a fundraising of 50M in March 2020 💥, we are recruiting +50 enthusiasts between Boulogne-Billancourt and Bordeaux, to help us disrupt the entertainment sector.
Dedicated to create products 100% imagined and developed in-house thanks to a versatile and agile team 👫, we have given ourselves the mission to democratize creativity in the digital space, by putting our expertise at the service of other creative fields, such as photography 📸, drawing🎨 or video🎥. So that each experience is a pleasure, a creation, a community and a sharing.
Descriptif du poste
Mission & challenges💪
We are shaping the next generation creativity apps, and therefore seeking an awesome Talent Manager to help us build a world-class team . Joining us, you will help define and deliver an ambitious talent development strategy, with high-impact on MWM’s growth and success.
👉Challenges awaiting you :
- Elaborate a bold training plan for our +100 distributed team
- Help structure our compensation & benefits programme
- Design a flexible yet attractive career framework
- Conduct talent reviews and build individual growth plans
- Enhance our performance management practices
- Partner with managers to help them identify, grow and engage talents
🤞 What’s a typical day as a Talent Manager at MWM ?
- We are definitely looking for a business partner to help us create the best working environment, where talents can grow, learn, thrive, and remain engaged through out their career-time with us . No days we look like the day before, as we want to run current challenges, while building our ideal global talent management framework at the same time.
How about the team 👫?
- You will join our People team (HR Director and Talent Acquisition Manager), to tackle exciting HR challenges together !
- We are very layed back, yet results oriented
- We might be assumed foodistas and always in for a good laugh as well :)
- Employee experience is at the top of our minds, and creativity is WELCOMED, why do things in a boring way, when we could dare and build something efficient ?
Must have 🙌
- You’ve had various experiences that gives you a great understanding of talent management in a scale-up
- You’ve built training plans and master the french training system (regulations, OPCO & co)
- You have designed career frameworks, and people development plans before (or have a great understanding of what needs to be done)
- You’re fluent in french and english
- You have a good level in excel (essential for the compensation plans)
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, present self and views with confidence and conviction : you are impactful and generate credibility with colleagues and leaders at all levels
- You are results driven and creative : constantly reinventing yourself to find solutions and reach goals
- You could have been a Data Analyst : you build efficient dashboards and track key metrics to optimize actions
- You are passionate and a constant learner : you follow talent management trends and test-and-learn could be your motto
Nice to have 🤘
- You have previous working experience in a start-up/scale-up environment
- You know how to build a compensation & benefit programme, and make it evolve with new components such as BSPCE, stocks,profit-sharing and other advantages
- You have an international working experience
Life at MWM
🚀 A vision: to develop high-performance mobile applications that unleash the creative potential of everyone, whether it’s music, drawing, photography,…
You will join a team of passionate people, particularly focused on innovation and test-and-learn.
🔥 An ecosystem: Scale-up in full growth, profitable for several years, we have the privilege to evolve on a consumer market with an almost unlimited potential. Whether collaborating with DJs such as Martin Solveig and DJ Jazzy Jeff, working closely with tech giants such as Google or Apple, or designing new levels in our own video game studio, our universe is rich and varied!
🙈 A relaxed and motivating working atmosphere: free gym on the premises, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks as much as you like. A brunch and a visit from the hairdresser, manicurist and osteo in the office every month. A relaxation and games area, a personal parking space, meal voucher, lots of afterworks & various activities, team building like the one we just did in Ibiza.
⭐ An attractive remuneration package including, among other things, a profit-sharing bonus, a company savings plan - not to mention numerous career opportunities.
💡 MWM is 100% remote during the confinement period, get ready for a new experience 🤞 between coffee break & aperitifs in visio!
You’ve read us so far and feel connected ? You know what you have to do! 😉
Découvrez l'équipe de MWM
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin