Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
MWM designs, develops and markets innovative products dedicated to music, focusing mainly on DJ products and mobile applications.
MWM has established itself as one of the most innovative company in the DJ industry thanks to disruptive hardware equipment like Phase, as well as edjing Mix, the world’s most downloaded DJ app.
Watch this video to know more about Phase : https://bit.ly/2Dfw3cs
And you cal also follow us on Instagram : https://bit.ly/335Jy9A
People are at the heart of our operation and each and everyone plays an essential role. By joining our team, you will be fully involved in MWM life and you will actively contribute to achieving our ambitious goals. All this in an incredibly stimulating and creative work environment in the most charming city in the world, Paris!
You will therefore join a high-potential start-up at a key moment in its development within the ultra-dynamic music market.
If you are ambitious and are up to challenges, come and join us!
Descriptif du poste
Mission & challenges💪
You will work as part of our Hardware Team dedicated to the Marketing and Product Development of our product Phase. Released in April 2019, Phase is a groundbreaking technology that has totally disrupted the world of DJing.
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including Newsletter, Blog, and Lead generation.
We are looking for a creative marketing professional with a writing background.
You should be able to develop engaging content to communicate efficiently and increase our brand awareness and customer acquisition.
- Manage the editorial calendar and content strategy to ensure timely publication
- Draft and send our regular Newsletters to our DJ related community
- Create articles and editorial strategy to animate our community Blog
- Manage end-to-end communication and editorial projects (promotional videos, press releases etc) in a direct collaboration with our design and communication teams
- Find new content and engagement opportunities by keeping an eye on what’s changing in the music and DJ industry.
- Analyze our social content performances, web traffic (paid and organic) and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Experience in marketing and communication (preferable spent working on the music industry)
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills both in French and English (all the editorial content will be written in English)
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills, teamwork and attention to detail
- Proactive working style and a passion for music and technology