- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
Who are they?
Monisnap revolutionizes money transfer to emerging countries.
Our mission? To make life easier for millions of people who want to support their relatives living abroad and who do not have a bank account. Monisnap allows them to send money on their mobile. It’s easier, faster and cheaper 😃
Launched in 2018, Monisnap was able to quickly test and prove its service on tens of thousands of satisfied customers. We have completed our Series A and have big ambitions. That’s why we are looking for talent!
🏆 No. 1 Fintech among 100 startups for the Best Startup 2020 Challenges Award.
🌍 Present in France + Spain and soon UK, to over 150 countries, mainly Africa
🤝 A human-sized team (20): very rewarding teamwork
By joining Monisnap, you will integrate a team founded by former Google and Groupon employees. Our culture? That of Silicon Valley with a French touch, based on 4 main principles:
- Focus on the user: The user is the driving force behind every decision. If he is satisfied, everything else will follow.
- Think 10x, not 10%: If our project aims to improve the situation by 10%, we are on the wrong track.
- Be the owner: Everyone should feel responsible for their job and do everything they can to move their projects forward.
- Work smart, play hard: Our work sessions should be as intense as our leisure time :-)
We have closed a very nice Series A with Serena Capital, one of the best venture capital funds in France, and we want to expand rapidly on many markets.
We have succeeded in creating a unique transfer solution in Europe and are in the process of finding our product market fit. We want to rapidly expand into new countries and deploy our new mobile money application, which is intended to rapidly equip millions of users. To do this, we want to strengthen our product team, which is currently comprised of two Product Managers, a Product Designer and a Head of Product.
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for :
- Working hand in hand with the Product Manager to gather insights and test solutions to orient the agenda of a team of developers.
- Analyze and understand the behavior of Monisnap users to identify features to develop, using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Challenge our existing products and flows to improve usability and guarantee accessibility.
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, prioritize the effort and help build a roadmap
Generally speaking, we are looking for someone who wants to be one of the pillars of the growth of a start-up that is rapidly expanding internationally and who wants to live an incredible entrepreneurial adventure close to founders, former Google and Groupon employees.
Specifically for the Product Designer position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- You are rigorous, curious and show initiative. You are not afraid to express your ideas, defend them and implement them!
- You like to have a global vision of projects and you know how to set priorities according to business issues.
- You understand design issues and you have already acted as designer in a fast-moving tech environment.
- You like to work with a test-and-learn mindset and move quickly and efficiently.
- You know how to work in a team, even with completely different profiles (e.g.: Product, Tech, Marketing…) to contribute to transversal projects.
- You have an analytical mind, able to make decisions based on data and not on simple intuition.
- A video-call to explain the project and to get to know you (30 min)
- An interview with the Head of Product to test your knowledge of product issues (1 hour)
- An interview with the Founders to discuss a business case (1h)
- An immersion session with us to meet the Tech team and test the compatibility between you (3h)
- A TGIF around a drink if possible 😉
- An offer : all this in less than 10 days !
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin