Dedicated Business Consultant
- Bac +5 / Master
- SaaS / Cloud Services, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Dedicated Business Consultant
- Bac +5 / Master
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Mirakl is leading the platform revolution that is successfully changing the e-commerce landscape. As a leader in marketplace software, Mirakl provides the technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch a marketplace, allowing B2B and B2C clients to accelerate their ecommerce growth by offering more products and services, following Amazon’s model.
A Glimpse of Mirakl:
· Founded in 2012 in France (French Tech Certified)
· 600 employees and offices in Paris, Bordeaux, London, Munich, Barcelona, Boston, Chicago, New York City and Sydney.
· More than 300 B2B and B2C clients globally (Galeries Lafayette, Nature & Découvertes, Best Buy, Carrefour, Accor Hotels, Siemens, Hewlett Packard Enterprise etc.)
· Mirakl has raised a total of $948M through five rounds of funding
What characterizes Mirakl? A fascinating platform that is shaping the e-commerce future, and a strong drive to create and bring value to our partners.
As a result of our innovative technology, Mirakl is part of the Next40 index (most promising tech companies in France) and the French Tech community!
Enterprise marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our 300+ clients seize this opportunity by providing the industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, unparalleled expertise, and a rich ecosystem of sellers to accelerate the launch and scale of their marketplace.
Our latest$555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. A leader in the Forrester New Wave, we will hire 1,700 passionate new Mirakl Workers globally over the next 3 years.
We are looking for a Dedicated Business Consultant to focus on marketplace strategy consulting for our most strategic customer(s).
Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Dedicated Business Consultant will have a strong impact on Mirakl growth.
Working closely with the client’s C-levels and Marketplace team and the Mirakl Customer Success experts, your responsibilities will include among others:
- providing strategic and relevant recommendations and growth drivers to the Marketplace teams and C-levels,
- setting up impactful commercial action plans and implementing the right KPIs to drive efficiently the Marketplace activity,
- acting as a subject matter expert on change management initiatives,
- training our client(s) in the use and optimization of the platform and the onboarding process,
- defining and analyzing the right KPIs to boost the clients’ performance,
- leading regular Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth, and potential blockers,
- setting up an adapted product and seller strategy: seller selection and profiles, product priorities, etc.,
- sharing case studies and data that can be useful to the client(s),
- analyzing new e-commerce trends and performing benchmarks on the leading Marketplaces in the world,
- Collaborate with other members of the Mirakl team to have a global vision, both Business and IT, and raise any problem/concern if needed.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Business, Management or Finance,
- 3+ years of experience, either in a business function within an e-commerce company or business unit, within an existing online marketplace or large e-commerce player, or as a consultant in a management consulting firm,
- Appetite for e-commerce and marketplace,
- Solid oral, written, presentation, communication, and relationship skills,
- Highly business-driven with strong analytical skills who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments,
- Fluent in French and English,
- Dynamic, autonomous, pro-active personality, paying attention to detail and enthusiasm for challenges.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to our five core values: Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, Succeed Through Expertise, Work Hard Together, and Satisfy & Empower Clients. We welcome collaborators who embody these values along with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter