- July 19, 2019
- Début : December 15, 2019
- Bac +5 / Master
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Mindsay helps companies to provide 1-to-1 care at scale through conversations, unleashing team’s potentials by handling repetitive tasks and letting them focus on high value interactions. To achieve that, we build conversational assistants with self-learning capabilities, that improve automatically by analyzing conversations with end-users.
Mindsay has 3 main differentiators that ensure a competitive advantage from the many chatbot providers on the market : we provide fully-trained AI chatbot use cases that our customers can adapt and deploy easily; we provide an end-to-end Saas platform to build, monitor and manage any chatbot without code, no matter how complex the use cases; and we have developed an algorithm that can analyze conversations in real time to grade them and trigger actions accordingly.
Creation, training and management of our conversational AIs is done directly by product & business teams with no technical background, on our SaaS platform. Assistants are available through chat and voice on websites, in mobile apps, on Facebook Messenger, via text messages, WhatsApp, etc.
Founded in 2016, after two rounds of investments for a total of 12M$, Mindsay counts +30 enterprise customers across Europe with 40% of them outside of France. As of December 2019, Mindsay’s team gathers 60 people with many having an international background.
Descriptif du poste
As a solution architect and specialist of our technology, you will be responsible for designing and architecting technical product solutions and data flows for our clients.
Within the Delivery team, you will work closely with Product Owners to define the right architecture of standardized use cases, with Product Builders and Customer Success Managers to build custom architectures for clients. You will ensure a high level of quality and scalability for each use case delivered.
As an expert of our solution, you will also have regular interactions with the support and technical teams to imagine most advanced integrations for our clients. You will also be interacting directly with our clients’ IT department to integrate with their ecosystem. You will have a direct impact on growing Mindsay by gathering technical requirements, providing solutions to our more complex data flows, and working directly with key project stakeholders both internally and on the client side.
You will participate in the following tasks:
- Master all platform features : Understanding, Conversations, Analytics, APIs, Data connectors and many more.
- Define, review and document most advanced features and applications prior to the implementation
- Design standardized use cases with the Product Owners and implement them with product Builders
- Scope and implement advanced custom use cases for clients after gathering technical requirements
- Support Operations and Sales teams through scoping and estimating application solutions
- Improve our current solution flows
- Ensure the time and quality of delivery are met
- Represent Mindsay’s expertise at events and webinars
- Interact directly with partners and build strong relationships
- Participate in the solution implementation by implementing Proof of Concepts
- Provide advice for technical implementations to client and prospects
- Work closely with Solution Consultant (pre-sales) to scope implementation of new conversational use cases
- Participate in workshops with clients or partners to define new advanced use cases
- Write documentation on how to best use our technology
- You thrive in an environment where you are continuously learning
- You are a leader that can advise on the best case practices for system design
- You come from a technical background and are comfortable coding up prototypes
- Strong capacity to design workflows, data flows and cloud application architectures
- Minimum 5 years of experience collaborating with Enterprise clients
Découvrez l'équipe de Mindsay
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin